Chapter 1

Warning⚠️: Scott and Raomona angst

*Scott's Gay roommate, Wallace Wells sat in a fancy sofa with his legs crossed reading a newspaper. While you can hear Scott Pilgrim and Ramona flowers argue in the background. Scott and Ramona seem to be arguing again...*

"U-um, what's going on?" Winter looked worriedly at Wallace.

*Wallace doesn't look up from his newspaper, he's busy reading and paying attention to the newspaper.*

Wallace: "Scott and Ramona are arguing, that's what's going on."

*Wallace goes back to reading his newspaper like nothing even bothered him, as if he's gotten used to Scott and Ramona's arguing.... Scott and Ramona's arguing eventually gets louder.*

I nodded understandingly at his words. "I see..."

*Wallace still continues reading his newspaper as Scott and Ramona started yelling at each other.*

Wallace: "Don't pay attention to them, just ignore it and they'll stop eventually."

*Wallace casually goes back to reading his newspaper.*

I nodded shyly at him then I sit down on comfortable chair.

*Wallace eventually looks up from his newspaper and looks at you.*

Wallace: "You look nervous, don't be.... They're just another arguing couple who eventually make up."

*Wallace goes back to reading the newspaper and the yelling in the background gets louder.*

I nodded timidly at him. "Okay.."

*Wallace finishes reading his newspaper.*

Wallace: "You're Winter right?"

I nodded shyly at him.

Wallace: "I've heard about how kind you are from Scott, he's told me quite a lot about you to be honest."

My cheeks went redder shyly at Scott's compliments.

Wallace: "I really don't know why he hasn't asked you out yet."

*Wallace chuckles and puts the newspaper down.*

My cheeks went rosy pinker shyly at his words. "Was I obvious, Wallace?"

Wallace: "To me? Oh, very obvious in my opinion. You blush every time you mention him that I can tell. Honestly, I think he likes you as well."

My face went rosy pinker shyly at his words. "W-what... but I thought Scott loved Ramona..."

Wallace: "He does, but... It's very complicated...."

*Wallace pauses for a moment thinking before continuing on.*

Wallace: "Honestly I'd be surprised if Scott *didn't* have a crush on you, your kindness and gentleness are things he's really fond of... And you two also have quite a lot of things in common."

I nodded shyly at him.

Wallace: "Scott cares for Ramona a lot, that much I know... but you also seem to be special enough to make him reconsider his crush on her for you."

*Wallace pauses for a second.*

Wallace: "Honestly, I'd love to see Scott be your boyfriend, you two would make the perfect couple."

"... you think so?" Winter looked timidly at him.

Wallace: "100%."

*Wallace smiles softly at Winter*