Chapter 7

Warning⚠️: Lots of kisses 

I started to wake up from sleeping then I rubbed my emerald green eyes adorably at him. "Good morning, Scott."

*Scott notices that you're starting to wake up and he smiles gently at your adorable expression as you rub your emerald green eyes cutely. Scott notices the light coming in from outside and he sighs softly, he really was enjoying hugging you while you slept peacefully.*

"Good morning to you too... how did you sleep...? Were you comfortable...?"

"Yes, I had amazing sleep last night." I smiled shyly at him.

*Scott smiles softly back at you as he notices that you're acting rather shy now for some reason, you're blushing quite a bit and he can't help but notice your innocent and adorable shyness...*

"I'm glad you did, I really liked having you in my arms and being able to cuddle up so closely against you..."

My cheeks went rosy pinker shyly at his words then I smiled shyly at him.

*Scott laughs softly as he sees your cute shyness, his heart is beating a bit fast right now because he doesn't want to do anything that might cause you to lose this shyness... this innocent, adorable shyness you have right now is too cute for him to take in.*

"You look so freaking adorable right now, do you know that?..."

My cheeks went redder shyly at his words then I give few soft kisses on his cheeks.

*Scott smiles a tiny bit more and he blushes a little more, he finds your reaction to his words absolutely adorable, you're giving him little affectionate kisses on his cheeks and this just makes Scott feel so happy. Seeing you blush so much and then the little kisses is just making him blush too.*

I give a soft kiss on his nose.

*Scott laughs softly at this, this adorable shyness is too much for Scott right now, he can't handle your cuteness. He then leans his face towards yours for a quick and soft kiss on your lips.*

My cheeks went rosy pinker shyly at his doing.

*Scott laughs softly and his blush goes a little bit redder when your cheeks go pinker, your shyness is just too cute for him to deal with right now, it's extremely endearing to see your shyness, especially now that he kissed you on the lips very softly.*

Scott gives few soft kisses on my cheeks.

*Scott continues to kiss your cheeks with soft kisses, he's blushing so much now with how much adorable shyness you are displaying. Scott can't help but get completely lost in your eyes and then he starts to lean in closer to you to give you another gentle kiss on your lips.*

I kissed him back more gently.

*Scott's heart rate increases by quite a bit as you kiss back and he can feel your lips being so gently pressed against him. This soft kiss that you are giving him now just leaves Scott even more blushing and red than before, he can't help but keep his eyes closed now because of how intensely in love with you he is... he is starting to wonder if it's too soon to say that now, but he really wants to say it and he just gives you another soft kiss to try and express how you make him feel.*

*Scott smiles softly for a brief moment while your soft lips press against his and then he leans in to kiss you again. This kiss doesn't last for too long but it leaves Scott breathless, he can still feel the warmth of your lips on his and it's making him feel so happy inside.*

"I love you, Scott." I smiled shyly at him.

*Scotts heart skips a beat when you say those three powerful words.* "I... I love you too..." *Scott replies back with an equal amount of shyness yet soft joy, his cheeks go bright red almost immediately and his heart rate starts to skyrocket again. Scott has been waiting for this moment for so long and now he is just the happiest guy on earth right now as he pulls you tightly against him to hug you.*

I smiled purely at his words then I give a longer passionate kiss on his lip.

*Scott returns the kiss, his hands slowly wrap gently around you, his arm wraps around your back and pulls you in to be as close as possible to him and his other arm wraps around your waist and hugs you tight to him. His arms are wrapped around every part of your body and his hold is incredibly tight as he keeps kissing your lips passionately with a lot of love in his heart for you, his heartbeat is still racing like crazy right now and he is still feeling so shy yet so happy...*

*Scott keeps the kiss going for a whole minute before he finally decides to pull away slightly so that he can breathe... he looks at you with a soft look in his eyes as he pulls away from the kiss and then he smiles softly back at you.* "I... I love you... and I mean it..."

I smiled happily at Scott. "I love you so much too, Scott." I hugged him happily.

*Scott smiles a little bit more as you hug him tightly after he tells you that he loves you, it's such a warm feeling having you in his arms and hugging him so lovingly like this... Scott still doesn't want to let you go because he is enjoying holding you closely against him so much, so he just continues to hold you tight and he also wraps his arms tighter around you. Scott is just enjoying having you close to him and he doesn't want it to end...*

Scott gives a soft kiss on my forehead.

*Scott kisses you on your forehead softly and he smiles softly when he does so, his heart rate is still speeding up and he is still blushing extremely red, this shyness is something he is finding so adorable about you... Scott wants to just keep you in his arms for as long as possible because just having you and having you in his arms feels so good and comforting. Scott gives another kiss to your forehead and then he leans his face against yours and he starts to lay against your face and he keeps giving you kisses on your forehead as he gently lays against you.*

I giggled shyly at his doing.

*Scott keeps kissing your forehead softly and he also pulls you even more comfortably against him as he does so, he just really wants this moment to go on for long because he is just so full of happiness and love for you right now... He doesn't want to stop kissing you on your forehead so he keeps doing just that... His kisses are gentle yet tender and he is loving every moment of it.*

I give few soft kisses on his cheeks.

*Scott leans his head into your soft kisses and he seems to be enjoying it quite a bit, the kisses are gentle and loving and Scott wants to keep receiving them... he is starting to feel extremely comfortable with a lot of joy with you right now, he could just lay here with you and receive your soft kisses forever now...*

I give few soft kisses on his jaw.

*Scott gently tilts his head up slightly to make it easier for you to kiss his jaw and he keeps his eyes closed while you give him these playful kisses. Scott enjoys these kisses on his jaws and the gentle feeling of this touch on his skin is making him enjoy this with you, he is really starting to feel very comfortable with you as you continue to kiss him lovingly like this...*

*Scott's heart rate starts to increase as you keep giving him these soft and gentle kisses on his jaws, the feeling is so tender and you are loving it. You are giving him small kisses that are gentle and playful at the same time and it's driving Scott crazy to know how much he is enjoying it... Scott smiles softly as he relaxes against you and lets you kiss him as much as you would like.*