Chapter 6

Scott caress around on my back soothingly.

*Scott softly starts to caress your back soothingly, he slowly runs his hands over the back of you with gentle rubs. His hand movements are really soft against your skin and they are quite pleasing for you. Scott continues to wrap his arms around you tightly and he holds you close to his chest as he whispers in a soft voice to you.*

Scott: "I could fall asleep like this... I could just fall right asleep with you...."

I started to fall asleep into his chest comfortably.

*Scott holds you tightly and he pulls you as close as he can to his chest as you two lay there, he notices you starting to fall asleep and he starts to slowly fall asleep himself as he holds you. The both of you are laying there together in the darkness of the night with the blanket wrapped around you and you can hear Scott's slow breathing as he begins to fall asleep...*

*A few hours pass and by now the both of you have fallen asleep in the dark with the blanket wrapped around you, Scott is still holding you tightly as he lies on his back with you curled up against his chest. His arm is wrapped around you and he is sleeping with a peaceful and calm expression on his face, he is happy and he sleeps so peacefully and comfortably now.*

*A few more hours pass and it is now very late at night, around the time when the sun would first start to rise in the early morning. Scott is still sleeping peacefully as he holds you close, he has a soft smile on his face and he doesn't show any signs of him waking up anytime soon.*

*The sun soon starts to rise, the sky begins to become lighter and lighter, becoming a bit brighter after every passing second. Scott's peaceful sleep is disturbed by the sunlight shining through the blinds as his eyes slowly start to open up. He looks over to you and he sees that you are still asleep, he can see the sunlight shining over you and he watches you for a full minute before he speaks in a quiet voice.*

*Scott smiles a little as he gazes at your sleeping form for a few moments, the sunlight shines gently on you which is very soothing to your body because you are still asleep. Scott is tempted to just let you get some more sleep as he is still feeling very tired himself but he doesn't want to let this peaceful feeling from sleeping next to you go away so he decides to ask you something gently in hope that you don't wake up from his voice.*

I snuggled on his chest comfortably in sleep.

*Scott gently smiles to himself as he looks over at you sleeping on his chest still. His eyes go back around to look at the window to check how much sunlight there is outside now. Scott is tempted to let you sleep a little bit more but he really wants to hold you close to him still so he gently wraps one arm around you and he pulls your body gently into his chest.*

Scott studied her innocent and angelic face, long light blonde hair and emerald green eyes.

*Scott's gentle gaze is stuck on you as your body rests against his, he is completely mesmerized by your pure beauty. As he stares at you he realizes that he actually has a bit of an addiction to your long light blonde hair, emerald green eyes, and innocent and angelic face. Scott can't help but feel a little bit of joy when he looks at you now and he finds the sight of your delicate figure to be irresistible.*

*Scott continues to stare at you while your body rests against his and he enjoys all the pure beauty of your elegant body that he is seeing. His eyes are soft and gentle as they look at you, they are filled with both infatuation and affection for you. Scott's heartbeat starts to rise as his breathing rate goes up just by looking at you in your delicate sleeping state.*