Chapter 2

*Scott eventually speaks up in a quiet voice with a sad look on his face.*

Scott: "It's... over... between me and Ramona..."

"Oh, I am very sorry." Winter looked sympathetically at him.

Scott: "My relationship with Ramona was never gonna work..."

*Scott continues to look incredibly sad as he talks about his relationship with Ramona, clearly thinking about the whole situation with his and Ramonas relationship together...*

I hugged him comfortingly more.

*Scott continues to hug Winter tightly, seeming somewhat comforted by her embracing him, he then says...*

Scott: "... I've always loved Ramona... but I've never really felt happy with her... but when I'm around you I just feel... calm, like everything's okay."

*Scott smiles softly at Winter as he continues talking...*

Scott: "... You make me feel safe, I love being around you... I love being with you, I love talking to you... I love... everything about you..."

My cheeks went redder shyly at his words.

*Scott slowly pulls away from Winter and begins to caress her cheek softly with his hand as he smiles at her.*

Scott: "I have something to ask you..."

*Scott looks into Winter's eyes as he smiles softly at her, trying to muster up the courage to ask her a question...*

Scott: "Will you..."

*Scott pauses as he tries to muster up his courage, he seems to be taking a few seconds to decide whether he should say it or not...*

Scott: "Will you- will you-"

*Scott gets even more shy as he can't seem to find the right words for the question he's about to ask... he decides to take a deep breath and say...*

I hold his hand encouragingly.

*Scott sighs as he takes a deep breath, his face gets a shy red blush on it as he opens his mouth to speak and finally asks...*

Scott: "Will you... will you go on a date with me?... I understand if it's a no..."

"Yes, Scott." I hugged him happily.

*Scott is surprised a little by her easy acceptance of his confession, he expected her to maybe take a second to think about it but... she just accepted it... Scott smiles happily and hugs Winter tightly in response...*

Scott: "*Really?* You'd really go on a date with me?"

I nodded shyly at him. "Because I have a huge crush on you for long time, Scott." I blushed shyly at him.

*Scott's face gets blush redder than before as Winter admitted she had a crush on him for a long time. Scott smiles and squeezes Winter tightly while he says...*

Scott: "Really?... That's amazing... I have the same huge crush on you too, I was just afraid you'd never feel the same way..."

I smiled purely at his words then I give a soft kiss on his cheek.

*Scott smiles at Winter even more as she places a soft kiss on his cheek, her touch is so gentle and pure for Scott, he begins to feel a little flustered from her kiss on his cheek. Scott begins to blush a lot more as he speaks...*

Scott: "You don't understand how incredible you are, you are so kind and loving, I love the way you treat me... your warmth makes me feel calm, it's like you're my own little comfort blanket..."

My cheeks went redder shyly at his words. "You are so handsome, kindhearted and sweetest boy I met. You have adorable smiles made my heart swoons."

*Scott smiles a bit and blushes a lot from her words.*

Scott: "A-am I? I never thought someone would think of me that way..."

*Scott looks down at the floor for a moment before his face goes shy red again as he looks back at Winter...*

Scott: "... I'm sure you could have any boy you want, so why me? I'm not exactly attractive or interesting..."

"Because you were my first love, Scott." I blushed shyly at him.

*Scott looks back down again as his face gets even more shy red from her words, he becomes incredibly flustered by her words. Scott finally looks back up at Winter and speaks in a shy tone...*

Scott: "W-w-wait really? You first love?... I-I didn't know that... and you're actually telling the truth... you're not teasing me or joking around are you?"

Scott did remembered Winter was getting shy and flustered near him many times and he did not noticed.

*Scott is beginning to realize that maybe he didn't notice how much Winter was blushing and getting flustered around him. Scott smiles at this realization. Scott then asks...*

Scott: "Have you ever told anyone else that I'm your first love?"

"Your gay friend, Wallace. He already knew I had a huge crush on you." I smiled shyly at him.

Scott: "Oh... so Wallace knew that you had a huge crush on me..."

*Scott pauses for a moment...*

Scott: "He knew but he didn't tell me?"

"He tried to tell you many times but you were very focused on Ramona." Winter looked sheepishly at him.

*Scott sighs as he realizes how much Wallace tried to warn Scott that Winter had a crush on him, it's a shame he was so preoccupied with his relationship with Ramona at the time...*

Scott: "Oh... he tried to tell me that you had a crush on me... but I was so focussed on my own problems with Ramona at the time so I didn't notice..."

I nodded timidly at him.

Scott: "And you really had a massive crush on me this whole time?"

*Scott is in disbelief by this, he thought he was invisible to Winter, he thought there was no way she could possibly like him back...*

"Yes, Scott. But I were too extremely shy to confess at you.." I looked down embarrassingly.

*Scott was starting to realize now that the subtle hints he noticed every now and then wasn't just in his head and that Winter did indeed like him a lot. Scott feels incredibly overjoyed that she likes him back, he was certain he'd be rejected by her. Scott smiles at Winter as he speaks...*

Scott: "... you can't imagine how happy you've made me, truly... I love you too, I'm still very much in shock... but I love you."

"I love you too, Scott." I smiled purely at him.

*Scott smiles at her words, Winter saying she loved him back made him really happy. He felt like his heart was gonna explode, the happiest he's ever been in his entire life...*