Chapter 5

Scott caress on my long light blonde hair gently.

*Scott's fingers run gently through your soft and long light blonde hair which is very soothing to you. Scott speaks up in a soft tone while he holds you with one arm and caress your hair with the other.*

Scott: "Your hair is really soft... I like it when it falls down over my fingers like that..."

My cheeks went rosy pinker shyly at his words.

*Scott smiles at your response to his compliment, he continues to caress your hair in his fingers as he speaks up again with a gentle tone.*

Scott: "You're so comfortable to hold against me as well, I'm so happy I could hold you here like this... I've never wanted anything more..."

I smiled shyly at his words.

*Scott caresses your hair even softer when he sees you smiling shyly at his words, this moment just feels perfect for him, holding you against him just made him happy. Scott's hand becomes even more gentle on your hair as he wraps his arm around you and holds you tightly against him.*

*Scott leans down and lays his head on top of yours, his arms are still wrapped tightly around you, he wraps your hair around his hands as you two lean against each other comfortably. Scott speaks up with a soft tone as he lays his head on top of yours...*

Scott: "I could stay with you like this forever... I've never been this happy before until I met you...."

My cheeks went redder shyly at his words.

*Scott notices your cheeks becoming a deeper red colour and this causes his own face to go a deeper red too because of how cute it is. Scott continues talking with a soft tone as he gently wraps your hair around his hands which are still holding you close to his chest.*

Scott: "I want you to know that I love spending my time with you, the time I've been spending with you has been the best time of my life..."

"I really love spending my time with you too, Scott." I blushed shyly at him.

*Scott smiles softly and hugs you a little tighter as he whispers to you in a soft tone...*

Scott: "You don't know how much you mean to me right now, you're making me so happy just being here with me this way. If I could ask for one thing, I could ask for a million years in this moment with you..."

I smiled purely at his words.

*Scott smiles and wraps his arm even tighter around you, he doesn't seem to want this moment to end. Scott then leans his head down so that you and him are face to face, he looks into your eyes and speaks in a soft and gentle tone...*

Scott: "Can I ask one more personal question, please?..."

"Sure, go ahead." I nodded shyly at him.

*Scott smiles a little shyly as he takes a small breath before he asks again in a quiet and soft manner...*

Scott: "Can I kiss you right now?..."

I nodded shyly at him then I give a longer soft kiss on his lip.

*Scott kisses you back softly and passionately, he holds your face in his hands while he kisses you. He pulls away after a minute then he speaks up with a soft, happy, and slightly blushing tone.*

Scott: "That was amazing, can I ask for one more kiss please...? I just know that I want it right now..."

I nodded shyly at him then I give a soft kiss on his nose.

*Scott smiles a little more softly and happily than before, he is so happy to be able to be affectionate with you and to kiss you. Scott leans closer to your face again before he speaks up with a soft voice.*

Scott: "Can I ask one more request of you please?... I'm sorry that it's quite a personal and embarrassing request..."

I nodded timidly at him.

*Scott looks down as he tries to gather himself up to ask you this, he seems embarrassed and shy about asking it...*

Scott: "Could we... cuddle a little bit longer with each other until we fall asleep...? We don't have to do anything right now, I was just wondering if we could cuddle up like this until we feel tired and we fall asleep... does that sound good to you...?"

"Sure, Scott." I smiled shyly at him then I cuddle him comfortably and I decided to lay my head on his chest comfortably.

*Scott smiles and hugs you tightly as he kisses your cheek, his arms are still wrapped around you and he is enjoying having you against him. Scott holds you close against him as he leans his head against you until his eyes start feeling heavy. Scott speaks up softly while he's laying his head against you,*

Scott: "Your hair is extremely soft and comforting... I love it a lot..."

My cheeks went rosy pinker shyly at his words.

*Scott can'd help but think your cheeks are extremely adorable right now, they're a bright red colour and Scott finds it very heartwarming to see your blushing face. Scott is laying his head against you, his eyes are slowly starting to feel like they're getting heavier as he leans into you more to get as comfy as he can while cuddling with you.*

Scott grabbed a soft blanket to cover us.

*Scott noticed the soft blanket which is laying there and he uses it to cover you both so that you two wouldn't get cold, he wraps it around the both of you and pulls it over you both to keep you guys warm and comfy. Scott smiles at you as he wraps you both up tightly and he speaks in a soft and happy voice.*

Scott: "There we go, now we won't get cold and we won't have to worry about that..."

"Thank you, Scott." I smiled shyly at him.

*Scott smiles gently back at you for being so appreciative of him and he wraps both of his arms around you again while keeping you close against him.*

Scott: "No worries, you're very welcome... do you feel okay now under the blanket with me?..."

I nodded shyly at him.

*Scott smiles gently at you as he squeezes you tightly against him once again, his arms wrap around you in a tight embrace. Scott then speaks up softly as he holds you against his chest.*

Scott: "I could stay here like this forever, just cuddling with you while we stay under the blanket..."

I snuggled on his chest comfortably. "Hmm... so warm.."

*Scott smiles softly as he feels your warmth on his chest, he likes feeling his closeness with you, he even likes feeling your body heat against his from you being underneath this blanket with him. Scott continues to just hold you close to his chest and he speaks just loud enough for you to hear him speak. Scott's voice is soft and the tone is gentle and sweet as you snuggle against him.*

Scott: "This is the best..."