,

hermione pulled her book closer to her chest, hoping to get to the library in time before it closed. and she had promised to meet aurora, her girlfriend, in there. she ran down the hallway, shoulder checking a few people as she went.

"fag!" she heard a yell as she bumped into one of the quidditch players. hermione threw open the library doors, to see her girlfriend sitting at one of the tables, reading a novel. she smiled, and sat down next to her.

"finally! i've been waiting nearly twenty minutes for you! where were you?" aurora asked.

"sorry, rory. harry wanted to talk to me."

"about what?"

"he seems to be having troubles with his girlfriend again."

"honestly, he needs to just break up with her. life would be better without ella."

"you're telling me. now, are you ready for our date?" hermione asked excitedly.

"um, yes! is that even a question? you've been having me in suspense all fucking day, 'mione." rory pouted.

hermione smiled and kissed her girlfriend on the nose. "i know, my sun. but here is where it all ends!"

,,,

"how was your date with rory?" harry asked, sitting on the couch in the wampus dorm. she hoped ella wouldn't come in and try to kick her out.

"wonderful! she loved the surprise. how was your day?"

"so glad you asked. it was awful. i absolutely hate my girlfriend, and i'm starting to think i'm gay."

"okay, that was a mouthful. why don't you just break up with her, idiot?"

"because she'll whomp my arse, and i'm scared of her."

"dude, you're literally the strongest person i know."

"thanks, but that doesn't persuade me. did you get the text from mum and dad?"

"about dad getting a new job and use having to move. how could i miss it?"

"did you tell rory?"

"yeah. she was sad about it, but we're going to try long distance."

"good for you. i love you and rory together. i plan on breaking up with ella."

"fucking finally."

"bitch, i know."

"don't call me a bitch."

harry grabbed a pillow and hit hermione with it. "bitch."

hermione tackled him.