Chapter 9: Vrish went to join Anga-Pukeya War!!!

Story Unfolds:

At Practice arena of Mathura:

"Hame ap ashirbad dijiye, Gurudev. Hame Apni pitashree ke sahayata ke liye ab jana hi hoga. (Bless me, my dear teacher. I have to go to help my father. In this war.)"

A boy of thirteen was saying this to his mentor. He was sitting uptight on his own knees. By folding his palms.

"Utho, Putra. Ham yeah mante hain ki tumhari Pitri bhakti atulaniya hain. Par tumhari sikhsha abhi bhi asampt hain. Ham kyse tumhe jane ki liye anumati de de?!!! (Get up, my son. I admit that your love for your father is praiseworthy. But your training is still incomplete. How can I permit you to go now?!!)" His mentor asked him in calm tone of voice.

He touched the feet of his Gurudev and then touched it gently on his own head. In deep respect. Then he replied firmly

"Ham apke duwidha sajhte hain. Pad mere Pitah mere pratham guru hain. Unhone mujhe yeah jiban diya hain. Unki karan Main apse bartalap kar sakta hoon. Chal sakta hoon. Swas le sakta hoon. Mere jiban pe mere Pitah ka adhikar sarbottam hain. (I can realize your point. And your dilemma too. But my father is my first mentor and teacher. For him I am alive. He gave me this life. For which I am now talking to you. I can ran. I can walk. I can breath. Just because he gives me birth and brings me in this world. I can't deny that his claim over me is Supreme. Even than you.)" The boy had replied politely. At the end he had stopped. His voice trembled slightly. It seemed he was not ready to say this. He thought his words would hurt his mentor.

On the contrary his mentor was truly touched by seeing the sincerity and devotion of his young boy. For his dear father. He lifted his right hand and patted on the head of the boy just sitting at his feet

"Hame ap pe Garv hain. Hey Karna Putra, tumne yeah sabit kar diya ki is biswa me tumhare pita atulaniya hain kyunki unke pass tumhare jyse yogya Putra hain. (I am proud of you. O son of Karna, you proved today yourself that in this entire world none can be able to complete with your father. He is the best father of the world. As he has a loyal and devoted son like you. With him.)"

The boy looked quite amused. Then he lowered his head to the floor. He was smiling happily. He made his father Karna proud today!!!

 He made his father Karna proud today!!!

Blushing Vrish or Vrishasen

"Jao putra. Bijayi vab. (Go my son. Be successful.)" His mentor blessed him wholeheartedly. He felt overwhelmed yet proud for his this disciple.