Cheater 49: Vrish consoled by Pradumna!!

Story Unfolds:

Day after the wedding night: At a war front of Kurukshetra:

One boy of 25 was standing and now looking at the battlefield vacantly. He was not so sure about his feelings. He had lost his eight siblings in this field yet none of them were powerless. All of them were excellent performers and fighters by their own credits. Yet they had to lost their lives. Among all of them Satya was 20 while the most youngest one Prasen was of 13. Those boys indulged into to war. To save the legacy of their own father Karna but they never came back. They had not returned back. They had honored this holy ground. By donating their blood. They were extremely lucky. To do so. He, the eldest one, was still alive and kicking yet could not save their lives.

     Raj Kumar Vrishasen or Vrish

He came forward and touched the muddy grass of the place where the dead body of his adored Satya was fallen. It was the same place where his little mother Uruvi had covered the boy's corpse with her own body so that no hungry animals or vultures could eat his flesh!!! What would his mother felt at that moment?!! He had no desire to feel it!!! As he had knew it perfectly!!! This boy sat on the ground and touched the place. With his left hand. A single line of blood was still to be seen there. He recalled how brave was his Satya who had stopped their father Karna and had challenged him in a duel. At the mere age of 5!!! That sibling of his had not been afraid of death. He prefered the honor of his parents over himself.

This boy looked at the blood line and had touched it. With love. He thought he was touching his Satya!!! For the very last moment!!! His eyes blurred in tears instantly. He loved his Satya!!!

      Kumar Satyasen or Satya

How much he loved to discuss politics and religion with his this brother!!! A soft sigh escaped his mouth!!! He left all alone!!!

He has came forward and went to the place where his brother Banasen had died in the hands of Bheem. That boy had only one desire. He wanted to be powerful like Bheem!!! He had only one fault. He could not hear ill talks about his father Karna!!! His skull was smashed here!!! Ruthlessly!!! He could not believe how much pain his Bana had to bear that day!!! Shy, meek and timid Banasen!!! Never complained of anything!!! Foods!! Clothes!!! Books!!! Nothing!!! Chitra snatched his books!! Sush-Sen loved to play pranks with him!!! Shatru-Dip loved to pull his legs!!! Satya loved to watch them to do mischief with Bana!!! But Bana had not complained a bit!! He loved to pen down his poetry inside his diary and loved to recite it alone!!! He did not know that his eldest sibling had loved to hear them too!!! So his beloved Vrish Bhaiya had roamed before his Bana's closed door. Just to hear it by his ears!!!