Chapter 24: Vrish learns his birth Secret!!

Story Unfolds :

At the Royal Garden of Mathura: 2 days later:

One boy was standing rigidly. He was absentminded. For no big reason. He just could not understand why his Maiya had made a conspiracy to unite him with his love?!! How could she go against her own love of life?!! How she could play with the reputation of her dear husband Karna like this?!!

A soft sigh escaped his mouth. He did not know that a little bit. Her Maiya was not a person who would try to sabotage his father Karna's reputation like this way. She was Supriya!!! The biggest devotee of Karna!!! She would die happily for him!!! Then why?!!

He lowered his face and bit a grass in his teeth. He was not munching it, he was just absentminded to notice what he was doing now.

"Jab ek Mata apne Putra ke liye kuch karti hain, toh woh apni hriday ki hi sunti hain. Apne Swami ki bhi nahin. (When a mother thinks of well-being of her dear son then she listens only to her heart, not of her husband.)"

The reply rang in his eardrum all of a sudden. He sharply turned around to face the man who replied his query. He saw the most handsome man with a gentle smile on his face. With the naughty twinkle in his eyes as usual.

 With the naughty twinkle in his eyes as usual

Lord Krishna Vasudev

He knew him very well. He did not want to be indulged with him. As he knew that this man was the youngest sibling of his mentor Dau Balram and uncle of Shalu. Most importantly he was the dear father of his best friend Shamb and father-in-law of his Sakhi Mani.

The man lifted his eyes to the boy so calmly that his mind soothed in an instance. Then he came to the boy in confident strides and lifted his own index finger to him while saying this

"Ap ki Maiya ki is karya ki karan ho Ap!!! (You are the reason of your mother's that act!!)"

The boy with a shock looked at him with curiosity. He knew that but he was not ready to admit it!!!

Lord Krishna came forward and had patted his shoulders lovingly while uttering this slowly

"Ap nahin jante ki apki Tino Mata kya lagte hain hamare liye. Ek Shankar Putri aur do Brahma Dev Putri. Tino hamare prachand priya hain. Parantu is Mahabharata me un sab ko apni chatritra ke anushar karya karna hi pad raha hain. (You don't know how much I respect your three mothers. One of them is the daughter of Lord Shiva while the other two are the dear daughter of Lord Brahma Dev. I have tremendous respect for them. Yet due to the curse of fate they had to play their roles in the blood thirsty war of Mahabharata.)"

He looked at the man's direction in sheer disbelief. What was he talking about?!!!

Lord Krishna looked at him in calm face and replied to him "Ap nahin jante ki apki do mata hain jinhone ap ko janam diya!!! (You don't a bit have slight Knowledge that you have two separate mothers who gave birth to you.)"