Chapter 21: Execution of plan: Laxmana Haran!!

Story Unfolds:

At the Royal Garden of Anga:

One boy was sitting grumpily. He was thinking of his own life. He did not a bit interested to know whether he had done a great job or not. He knew that what he had done, done to make his father's head higher. He had loved his father just as he dotted upon him. The relationship between the father and son duo, Karna and Vrish, was not a little bit complex like that of Shamb and Lord Krishna. This father-son duo loved to die for each other happily.

Vrish was not a bit angry on his dear father. Like his siblings or his three mothers. He was the most devoted and loyal son of Karna. He knew that he had to marry Mani. To make his father Karna proud of himself. This boy loved to make his father proud of himself!!! Till his very last breath!!!!
That was the reason why he donated his young life in the blood thirsty war of Mahabharata!!!! In the hands of his uncle Arjuna!!!! But that was now Far away. Let us concentrate on the story now.

He sat by keeping his head on his own knees. He was not a bit sorry for his own sacrifice!!! But his heart fluttered everytime when he remembered a little naughty girl dancing and singing around him!!! His heart ached for her tremendously when he realized that he had destroyed her dreams when she in her every letter only urged One thing to him.

"Tum kab aoge?!! (When will you come back to me?!!!)"

His heart bleeded profusely to think that she was looking at the horizon eagerly. For him. She was the girl of her dreams. He recalled the day when he adamntly introduced himself as

"Tere (yours) Vrish!!!!"

He was so confident that he won her young heart. She tiptoed to his room. Just to steal a glimpse of him. They both were so naive, young, simple and gullible. He smiled in his mind to recall how her uncle indicted to him as "Shalu ke Swami". He lowered his flustered head in humiliation and had muttered only one thing in mind. That the mother earth could be divided and took him under her lap. It was so frustrating experience!!! He was so angry when her siblings and cousins mocked him as "Jijashree"!!!! Yet in his early youth days he did not recall a single day. Without any trace of her in his life. Her smile. Her wink. Her mischiefs. Her staying beside him. Her stealing his belongings and food. Her producing tongue to him. Her Twist of nose in anger. Her making a cure crying face. Her everything. He loved her wholeheartedly since he did not know a little bit what love was in reality!!!!

He sighed hard. Yet life had been cruel to him!!! He had to marry Mani!!! He could nor afford to confess his love to her!!! His shalu would be someone else's bride later!!! He could not be able to bear the pain!!! Yet he had to do nothing now!!! Everything was finished in between them!!! They both were now separated from each other forever!!!

All of a sudden he sensed Hot tears were flowing rapidly from his eyes. He did not want to wipe them. Let them flow. Forever.