Rules...(kinda? Sorta.)

Hello! Depending on how well this goes...well, better jump right to it!

I'm Jaime and Jeannie and I'll be judging this writing COMPETITION. Mostly.

So the rules are:

1. No over powering yourself (e.g) you're perfect in every single little way, pretty, smart, nice and good at anything you try...e.t.c., e.t.c
No, just...no. Must have flaws!! (But not too many)

2. The hunger games will be during the 35th one. Everyone (well, all possible reaped tributes) should know of the voting-for-your-own-tribute thing, so their more cautious and not rebelling any-oh-how.

3. Normal hunger games rules apply.

4. For each section, you'll be required to write out your re-account and send it to me by the deadline, or points will be knocked off

5. I will publish your re account here, all numbered accordingly, and afterwards, your scores will be published. After everyone has turned in their work.

6. There will be sections as in; the reaping day, the final goodbyes, train and meeting the mentor, which will be issued by Genie, provided she's in a good mood, in the same chapter.

Okay, basically this is a writing competition, like the writer's games. Each writer who registers for this will have to check this story for their writing tasks, like the details on the reapings, training days...we'll let you discuss among yourselves about allies as long as later, one of you PM us the details. Later, PM the completed chaptor to us, where we'll post it up here and then, based on both the amount votes and your way writing, we'll judge you and issue points. Later on, during the bloodbath chaptors, the ratings will then apply if two people are tied in votes.

Later scenes's instructions will be given in the same chapter giving the scenario.

If you are confused after this, please PM me to check, sorry for any confusion @XxxClatoNerdxxx

(Example will be the 125th hunger games by @THGF1234 {did I get that right?}

The next chapter will 'talk' about the form :)