Form:

So, the form is in here, if you want to enter, leave your comment here, please?...:):

Only 12 (or maybe 24......12/24) will be accepted :) {if there are too many, the ones that are entered will be chosen carefully, not on a first-come-first-serve basis, not bias at all!}

We will, uh, let u choose ur own outfits unless u want us too! *leh heart*

Name:

Gender:

Appearance: (be very specific, but not down to every strand of your hair)

Age:

District: (check the bottom for a list of districts and what they all specialize in) {please do that}

Reaped or volunteered: (dun, dun dunnnn)

Personality:

Any sort of family and friends: (elaborate)

Strengths (1-7) and weaknesses (7-20): (so we can check)

Favorite weapon:

Least favorite weapon:

Greatest fears: (5-20)

Districts and stuff :) {so you can choose better}:

Districts one: Luxury items for the capital (e.g. Jewelry, studded stuff) District one also always has the best outfits. Their also a very rich district. Career district.

Known Victors: Gloss and Cashmere.

Districts two: {originally} masonry (building stuff; making rocks), {later on} weapons. Their the district is very popular with the capital. Career district.

Known Victors: Brutus, Enobaria, Lyme...(wellll)

District three: technology, any sort. Wires, electronics, e.t.c, e.t.c

Known Victors: Wiress, Beetee

District four: Fishing, swimming, those in district four are skilled with nets and tridents and can swim as well as fish. A very rich district as well. Career district.

Known Victors: Mags, Finnick and Annie (my {Jaime's} FAV :D)

District five: Electric, solar, hydro, nuclear power is harnessed by district five to give power to all of Panem. Rarely mentioned in the books.

Known Victors: ...... Unnamed male and female...? (We'll come up with something)

District six: Transportation. Cars, trains, aircrafts, hovers...cargo ships......all of that comes from district six.

Known Victors: Oh. Awkward... Morphlings...? (We'll, uh, name them too...)

District Seven: Lumber; preferred weapon will be an axe. They also supply paper (and probably toilet paper too. BLESS THEIR SOULS) they're usually down to Earth people. It's lush with trees for lumber jacking. (Is that right? Eh.)

Known Victors: Blight and Johanna.

District eight: fabrics. Things like simple fabrics of something elaborate, district eight produced it. They also made the peacekeeper uniforms.

Known Victors: Cecilia {that was so sad ;-;} and Woof {kinda like a dog!}

District nine: grain. Their the bread bowl. It has many factories and probably fields and fields of wheat *leh sigh*.

Known Victors: Ah, I'll just...stand over there and say nothing awkwardly.

District ten: Livestock. Cows, sheep, chickens...things like that. They're the, ah, huge farm thing. They produce dairy and meat and ... Eggs?

Known Victors: We'll name all the unnamed ones, k?

District eleven: Agriculture. Fruit orchards and size able farms. Because of it's size, district eleven has stricter rules and harsher punishments.

Known Victors: Chaff and Seeder

District twelve: The ever popular one. Coal miners, and medicine, if outside the seam. Everyone in the seam is a miner. You can tell most seam and non-seam apart by their appearance.

Known Victors: Katniss, Peeta and Haymitch

District thirteen: doesn't exist in this.

Anyway, you people should check out TheGreatSatyr he's a writer too :) go check out his stories.

The 35th Hunger Games -- SYOT (WRITER'S GAMES) {Semi-Closed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें