Danielle the spy

There is currently a meeting at the base of the team.

"Okay so we have to take something so precious so important from the royal family then we can say we will only give it back if they gave us all the money they have am I clear."

The boss of the team said. "Yes miss!" Could be heard of everyone in the room.

"Good okay spies you will have to sneak in but don't be too obvious so make a good plan. Snipers you will just s keep distance and just look at them thru you're sniper if anything bad happens you will shoot but only if I say so."

"The agents I have some other stuff for you to do so spies go to room 2 and think of a plan if you have one come to me and I'll may or may not approve am I clear?"

"Yes miss!" Then all the spies went to the other room.

Once they got in and settled down. They sighed in relief.

"Oh my goodness this is going to take a while to thin labour a plan" Hanni one of the spies said.

Danielle's pov

Okay so this is a very difficult job since we have no clue what it could be what the royal family could have.

"Does anyone have a plan?" Eunchae asked. We all shrugged. "Well aren't we a good team" she said sarcastically.

I groaned "everything okay?" Hanni asked me. "Of course not this is super difficult even if we get in we don't know what we would be looking for"

Now they all groaned. "Oh yeah getting in isn't our biggest problem" Felix said annoyed.

"Oh okay I got something we could distract them with me and Kazuha on the door doing some idk random shit then the others can sneak in." Hanni said.

"Wait why me!?" Kazuha asked "cause why not you" she just scoffed.

"Hey but still once we are in we don't know what we are looking for." I said.

"Hold on that was phase one then me and Kazuha leave but before we do we ask them a bunch of questions and one of them is the question you will need" Hanni said

"But what if they won't tell you, cause of privacy stuff" Felix asked.

"Well we heard that the royal family likes to yap so they will tell us wit ease." Hanni answered.

We all looked at each other. "Yeah that's true" Kazuha said.

"Okay so do we all agree on this plan?" I asked.

"Yep" they all said.

_____________________

We are now waiting for Hanni and Kazuha to return from the boss's room since they were going to ask if there plan was valid or not.

When they came back they looked happy.

"And..?" I asked. They looked at each other and then back at me.

"It's good!" Hanni said we all sighed in relief.

"Okay so when will be doing this plan exactly?" Hyein asked she is a pretty quiet kid but very good at this job.

"We will be doing this tomorrow morning at 8am since they're very yapping in the morning"Kazuha said.

"Okay" all of us said.
____________________

It's now tomorrow morning everyone is in there position.

Hanni and Kazuha gave the sign they knocked on the door.

We then got over the fence and Hyein opened the window with her lock picking skills.

We are now inside hiding from some guards. Waiting for Hanni and Kazuha to tell us what we need to find.

____________________

"This is taking forever" Felix whispered. "I know just wait they will tell us in a bit" I whispered back.

I decided to walk thru the walkie talkie since this was taking to long. "Hey what's taking so long" I asked.

I heard a groan"I'm sorry but this bitch really is a yapper!" Hanni sounded quite mad.

____________________

Eventually we heard "sirieusly a cat really!?" We looked confused at each other when we heard that thru our walkie talkie.

"What do you mean" I asked. "Yeah so apparently it's a cat that they keep that is super important to them it's an orange cat"

We all just face palmed "omg really" Hyein said we all shushed her since she was being a little to loud.

"Okay do you know where we can find this cat?" I asked.

"Yeah it's up to the second floor the last door" Kazuha said.

"Okay let's gaur" Felix said.

We got to the room I opened it and saw exactly what we expected.

An orange cat on a large bed sleeping peacefully. "How in the world are we going to get this cat to our base" Hyein asked.

___________________

Author's note

Hi Lett me know if you like it so far. This is rushed so if there are any mistakes sorry.

Have a good day byee!!