training day 2: snipers

Danielle's pov

I woke up and got dressed obviously and immediately went to haerin her chamber.

When I got in I didn't see her I panicked. Where the fuck is she.

I went to my team's room hurriedly.

I opened the door  "guys have you seen haerin!" I asked them in a panic. They all looked at me.

"Ooh someone inlove looking for your future girlfriend" Hanni teased me.

"Haha very funny but has any of you seen her?" I asked again.

And then "here she is~" Kazuha came out of another room attached to our meeting room.

I saw she came in more and I saw "haerin.." she had an uniform on and she looked so.. "omg Kang haerin you look so hot" Hanni said.

You can say that again. She looked super hot. But then I looked at her hand she was still holding Kazuha's hand.

All of a sudden I felt very angry. I went to haerin and Kazuha. And took haerin's other hand and pushed her more to me so that she released her hand from Kazuha.

I then looked at her. "Where were you" I asked her.

She looked at me confused. "H-her" she pointed at Kazuha.

I glanced at her. And then back at haerin "did she hurt you?" I asked her she looked even more confused now.

"Um excuse me why the fuck would I do that I'm not a monster" Kazuha said sounding very offended.

"Did she force you to do anyt-" haerin cut me of by putting a finger on my lips to shush me.

"S-stop she not do a-any stuff to me" she said. And she let go of the finger on my lips.

"Ooh" Felix and Hanni said. "Shut up!" I told them. Haerin laughed at my reaction.

We then heard a knock "hey I'm Karina from the snipers I'm here to kind of pick you up" Karina informed.

Haerin nodded and went with Karina once she left I hated it.

I now realise how much I actually care about her. I decided to try and not go to her.

My team noticed and tried to talk or do something. "Uh guys maybe we could all go outside or play some board games maybe?" Hanni suggested.

This is for people that want to now what Hanni and minji talked about and stuff from haerin's parents.

"So mis Pham what did her family say?" Minji asked. "So when I called they said they will do everything to find her and they won't give any money" Hanni answered. Minji groaned

"I mean I'm not pissed from the money but if I want her in our team we will need to train her very good maybe give her a mask or something since you can easily find her with her ears" minji said.

"I can ask some people to think of some way to keep her unrecognisable" Hanni said back.

Some Bbangsaz

Minji got up and went to stand in front of Hanni. "Miss Pham I've got to say you're work here is very good" minji said

Hanni was confused "what do you mean by that miss?" Hanni asked. Minji groaned "didn't I ask you to call me minji when where alone" minji said annoyingly.

Hanni gulped "well I.. I'm sorry minji" Hanni said eventually.

Hanni looked at the ground. "Listen Hanni" minji said while making Hanni look at her. "I love you I don't want you to be afraid of me"

Minji bluntly said. Hanni is blushing now "w-what" she managed to say.

Minji came closer to her. "I said I love you Hanni Pham" she whispered in hanni's ear.

Hanni didn't know what to say. "I.. uh"

She was thinking about what to say when she felt something on her lips. It was minji she was kissing Hanni!?

Hanni was surprised but kissed her back. There kiss lasted a long time before they let go.

Both of them were breathing heavily. "So I guess you like me to" minji then said. Before kissing Hanni again.

This is the end of this yeah👍

Haerin's Pov

I went to the snipers and we immediately got to work. So again they asked me to show what I could do I missed all the target's that was embarrassing.

"It's okay you're a newbie we will learn you how don't worry" Karina informed me.

She showed me how to hold a gun and other weapons.

"Yeah like that okay if you wanna shoot you got to aim it just right you can take your time with the aiming for now" for now?

"Okay try it with that maniquin" she said. I tried and I got his head.

"Wow that was good" Karina said very impressed.

"Okay so I see that you now have to go back since our time is up, tomorrow we will try to work on speed" she informed me.

I was walking with her to the spies room. And we heard alot of like people falling down.

"I have to go now so tell them I said hi bye" Karina waved and walked away.

What are they doing in there. When I opened the door to their training area since they would be training me here again.

I saw alot going on. Hanni was yelling "c'mon kill him!" Okay that's weird.

Then saw Kazuha and Hyein yelling some stuff to so I looked to see who was fighting and I saw.

Danielle really killing Felix.

"Stop!" I yelled. Everyone stopped what they where doing and looked at me. Why did I tell stop again?

"Oh haerin" Hanni said. I went in the room and closed the door. "Hi how were youre sniping lessons" Hyein asked me.

I put my thumbs up. "Good to see?" Hyein said.

Then Danielle came to me. "Everything okay?" Is she that worried about me. I smiled at her sudden conversation.

"Me not hurt stop thinking t-that" I said to her while tapping my finger on her head.

"Yeah stop thinking that dude!" Felix said. So I looked how he was doing and he has alot of bruises.

I looked back at Danielle who was still staring at me "you do that for me?" I ask her. Her face redend "yes she did she did it for you!!" Kazuha yelled.

"Shut up" Danielle said back. "Okay so let's learn you some more combat skills" Hyein then said.

Author's note

Hi I hope you like it so far.

Have a good day byee!!