training day 3: combat

Danielle's pov

Haerin is now standing in front of a robot that will fight her. We showed her some techniques earlier so let's see how she does.

"Okay let's first do level 2 since you know how to fight" Hanni said and clicked on the button.

The robot attacked haerin and she punched the robot before it could touch her. The robot stumbled a bit back but attacked again.

Haerin kicked it so it would fall and it didn't the robot tried to punch her but she avoided it.

Haerin then punched it where normally would be the heart. "Level 2 completed" the robot said.

"Wow haerin this thing goes to 5 I think you can beat them all" Hanni said. I think she is very talented. I think she can beat it with ease.

Just like I said she beat 3 and 4 with ease.

But now it's 5. She tried to hit it but it grabbed her arm and pulled her over its shoulder.

She is now laying on the floor but quickly got up. When she kicked the robot it took her leg and tried to make her lose her balance which she did not.

She then kicked the robot with the leg he held. The robot stumbled a bit but was quickly back in position the robot then punched haerin hard on her cheek.

Haerin stumbled back. And her claws came out again. None of us stopped her since this was what we were waiting for.

She jumped on the robot and scratched its vision. It can't see anymore haerin then backed away.

The robot then tried to find her by listening. But haerin was very quiet. Then she kicked the robot and scratched it at it's heart.

"Level 5 completed" the robot said. Hanni then turned the robot off.

"Wow you can really do some damage with those claws" she said very impressed. Haerin laughed a bit "thanks"

Haerin then looked at her claws. I looked at her face and she had a.. sad expression.

Her ears went a little down. We all were surprised by her sudden mood change.

Kazuha went to her "hey everything okay?" She asked haerin.

Haerin looked at her and then at the ground. "Me fine continue?" She asks.

All of us look at each other. "Uh it's actually already bedtime" Kazuha told her.

She nodded and then looked at me. "Okay guys we'll be going now bye" I said and walked out with haerin behind me.

Once we were out of the room and walking in the hall it was very quiet like the first day she came here.

Once we were in front her chamber I opened the door. She immediately went in. And sat down.

I went to her "are you okay?" She looked at me and did a small nod.

"Hey it's okay you can trust me what's wrong" I asked her and sat in front of her.

She then took her claws out and looked at them. "Me not normal me m-monster?" She said and kinda asked.

"No you're not you're just special" I tell her. I can't believe she thinks that. She then looks at me and shows me her claws.

"Me not normal" she tells me again. I take her hands. "You very special" I tell her.

"Me not believe" she said to me.

"Believe me you're special your not a monster you're different you're special" I tell her and her ears go up a bit.

"You're cute" when I tell her her ears go up more. I looked at her face and she was a little red.

I looked at her ears and asked her "can I?" She looked at me and nodded.

I petted her ears there so fluffy. "You the only one" she said preferring to only I am allowed to pet her ears.

I smiled "thanks" I said to her. And we both laughed.

But then we heard someone enter. It was minji I immediately stout up and faced her and stood more to the side so haerin could see her.

"Hey haerin I saw you in sniping lessons you are a natural and because of that I will give you a more comfortable room" minji said.

I saw haerin's face lit up. I am happy for her. "Yep you will share a room with Danielle for now on" minji then said.

Wait what omg I'm going to be sharing a room with haerin thank you minji.

I looked at haerin and she was smiling "t-thanks" haerin manages to say.

Minji then looked at me "will you show her to your room now?" She asked me and I nodded.

I went out of the chamber and haerin followed me.

Author's note

Hi hope you like it so far the next chapter will be roomates it's gonna be a short chapter tho.

Have a good day byee!!