trainig day 1: fighting

Danielle's pov

I woke up and got dressed in my uniform which I always wear but whatever.

I went to Haerin's room I mean not really cause it wasn't really cosy we had to chain her up since minji didn't want her to escape.

When I got in haerin was still sleeping I could tell cause of the ears. I went to her and freed her arms she didn't move since she was still sleeping.

"Haerin, wake up" I said not too loud. She hummed. "Wake up com on" she opened her eyes very lazily. She is  very cute arg whatever she is cute.

She looked just stared at me. I then stood up and she did too. She followed me and we went to an area where we would train her.

She looked around a bit. Then the others came to. "Ready to train!" Hanni said. Haerin just looked at her lazily.

Haerin's Pov

How can someone have so much energy in the morning.

As soon as I saw Felix my claws were shown. "I think she still doesn't trust you Felix" Kazuha said.

I looked at Felix he looked very sad. "Please let me be friends with you!" He begged.

I was very surprised by his actions. "Just let her be Felix" said Danielle. "Let's begin maybe?" She then asked.

They all nodded. "Okay kitty show us what you can do" Hanni said. Little do they know that I learned from my uncle.

"Okay let's maybe do one per one" Hanni asked and they nodded. "Who do you wanna fight with first" Kazuha asked me.

I pointed at Felix. "Okay she chose you don't be too hard on her" Hanni said.

The rest then went to the sides and Felix came on the mat where I was standing.

We then bowed and went in position. He charged at me first but I dodged and punched him in the stomach.

He stumbled back. And I heard some wow's I then charged at him and punched him in the face and kicked him in his leg so he is now on the ground.

"I give U you win!" I heard him say. Thank god my claws didn't go out otherwise he was dead.

I looked at the rest of the group. Hanni was next "okay but I mean I'm for sure stronger than him so game on" she said full of confidence.

Danielle's pov

I'm very impressed with haerin I want to get to know her more. It's hanni's turn and she is getting beaten I mean haerin is more gentle.

Since when she lets Hanni fall down she catches her so that it doesn't hurt. "I give in you're to good" Hanni eventually said.

Next I Hyein "hey did you know she could do any of that" Kazuha whispered to me. "No how should I know" I whispered back.

"I mean she always went to you when Felix talked or did something" she whispered.

It is true I mean why would she go to me since she thought I would poison her. "I don't know" I eventually whispered back.

The fight that haerin was currently having was over actually very fast she was gentle again so Hyein didn't really hurt anywhere.

Meanwhile Felix had some bandages on his face. Now Kazuha went to her. "Listen please don't go hard on me" she begged.

Bruh she has done fight's a billion of times why is she begging her. She is one of the best fighters.

Haerin looked confused at her. "You good fight?" She asked "aw you so cute when you talk!" Kazuha said.