haerin the orange cat

Haerin's pov

I woke up from a good nap. But when I woke up I was first of all still in my cat form and second.

WHERE IN THE MEOW AM I!?

This is surely not my home I woke up in a fully grey room and it was very tiny also.

Should I go into human mode? But what if there are people that want to hurt me wathever I need to find out where I am.

I transform into my human form and yes I have clothes on this I can not explain how that works but whatever.

Now I'm banging on the door. And since I don't know who these people are. I'm meowing I always meow when I'm kinda scared or nervous and stuff like that.

I could hear some sounds. But nothing else then someone opened the door it was a very scary tall dude.

"Meow!" Oh shit but I look like a human he must thin Kim crazy.

Before I knew it he grabbed my arm and started dragging me somewhere. Where ethe fuck I tried to get loose but damn his grib is good.

He looks very strong so I'm not surprised.

Then I got thrown in a room I landed on the floor. When I looked up I saw some people on the left side and more like in front of the room a lady.

I got up and said "h-hi?" I'm kinda scared cause they look scary as fuck like can you blame me.

The lady then said "who are you come a little closer" I hesitated but walked a little more in the room to her desk.

"I-i cat?" My english may be good in my head but it's really shitty if I say so myself.

She looked confused and I heard some whispers and glanced but I ignored it.

"Tell me what is you're name" the lady asked.

"Me k-kang h-haerin" I heard a lot of them gasp did I say something wrong.

"Are you the cat!?" I was thinking iff I should say it or not.

"M-me uh yes c-cat" when I said the word cat I showed them my claws. And again alot of whispering.

I constantly did feel like someone was looking at me the moment i got thrown in here.

"So that's why" I did not understand. "W-why wha?"

"You're family you are there most important thing I mean well person cat whatever you are."

I looked confused at her.

"Okay so people" the lady said. And then I saw everyone standing up. "Yes miss!" I jumped up in surprise.

"Okay so pham you call her family you know why" what are they going to do are they gonna send me back? I think so.

"M-me h-home?" I asked. She shook her head. Im confused. Wait did they KIDNAPP ME!?

I started making angry cat noises. "Me home n-now!" I demanded.

She laughed at my response. "Get her!" I heard everyone charged at me. I ran outta there.

Once I ran out of the room this was underground!? Damn I'm now running for my life. I saw a lot of people running to get me.

But one stood out the most they where taller then me but they are really going to catch me if I don't speed up.

The ting is I can't go faster. I stopped when there was an dead end. Damn it.

They all stoped running and came closer to me.

I hissed and showed my claws again. "S-stay b-back!" I said. But then I got tased.

I hissed in pain. When I looked up behind me I saw that woman next to the person that tased me.

"You can't leave now I, well we need you" she said I then blacked out.

Author's note

This is very rushed but I hope you like it.

Have a good day byee!!