what do they want from me!?

Haerin's pov

I groaned when I woke up. I was now in an even more uncomfortable looking room. But this time I was chained up from my arms.

I tried to break free. I even tried to turn into a cat but I couldn't god damnit.

"You c-cant kep me h-her!" I screamed. "T-they w-will find me" I yelled.

I heard a key in the door and the door opened. It was the same person I saw yesterday the fastest one.

She had a tray of food in her hands. She put the tray in front of me. She got up closed the door and sat back down in front of me.

"Eat this isn't poison" she said. I made some angry cat noises. I then showed her my sharp teeth.

"With those you can eat please eat" she said. I didn't budge. She sighed "fine I'll take the chains off but I promise you I'm very good in fighting so don't even try"

I didn't say anything. She got the key and once my right hand was free I tried to attack her with my claws but she avoided it.. barely.

She sighed in annoyance. "Okay now you only have one hand free". I growled at her. She looked at my ears since in my human form you could still see my ears.

She reached her hand out to touch them. I growled at her. She then returned her hand.

"I'm sorry this is just so cool" she said. "Me d-don't care g-go away you!" I yelled.

She sighed "so we could maybe work on your vocabulary" she said. I growled again. "N-no!"

She sighed harder this time. I think she is losing her patience. "Just eat." I shook my head. She just angrily got up and left me.

Still with one hand free. That was pretty dumb since I have claws I freed the other hand and got up.

I was hungry but I'm not eating I know she put something in it. I came to the door to try and pick lock it. I opened it with ease.

I then turned into my cat form since I am then smaller.

I passed some people with ease. But the exit is in front of the lady's room. I wished I knew that earlier than I would have escaped.

When I was at the door ready to go someone tased me. "Meow!" I hissed in pain and I was back in human form.

I got up to see that person that went in my cell next to that stupid person that tased me.

"Trying to escape you forgot about the cameras dumbass" said that person that tased me while looking up at one of the cameras in the room.

I sighed in frustration. Then that person dragged me by my arm into their bosses room.

"This bitch tried to escape again we need to get more security!" He said. The lady looked up from her laptop "let go of her arm Felix" she said with stern voice.

He immediately let go. So his name is Felix. The lady got up and went to stand Infront of me.

She then cupped my cheek "aw poor cat where not trying to hurt you" she said. I growled she then let go of my cheek.

"Maybe we could use you in some missions since your a cat and human" she said and then looked at my ears.

"But you will need some hats" I growled again since I love my ears.

She then looked to the door. "Danielle did she eat her food?" She asked.

Before she could answer I did. "Me n-no eat p-poison" I said angrily. She laughed a bit at me suddenly speaking.