Love Birds

Yn pov

My next job was two bring a woman to the junk dealer after he though he died in the south knot city explosion never thought I'd do something like that before then again I'd never think I'd be a delivery guy.

I am currently carrying a TimeFall hour glass to the junk dealers girlfriend who also thought he was dead.

I got to the chiral artists and Connect them.

The door to the bunker opened and a woman came out of it

Chiral artist:Take me with you. Please I have to see him again.
She held another TimeFall glass that had a black ring around it.

Chiral artist:I made this for him, you know. When the terrorists attacked, my mother and I barely escaped with our lives. I tried to find him afterwards—I did.  I just didn't know where to look. But that's not why I stopped. My mother never liked him. She made that pretty clear. But i didn't thank she'd go as far as to lie. So when she said he died, I believed her... until I heard that message. It's him. It's really him.
She started crying of joy.

Chiral artist:it's really him. I should have never given up. Deep down, I knew he was out there somewhere. But I couldn't leave my mother all alone. So I tried to make my peace with it. Only I couldn't—not even if I'd wanted to. I was stuck in the past, unable to move on...

She turned to me.

Chiral artist:Take me to him. I'm begging you. I'm ready to go. Right now if you want. Just say you'll take me.

Yn:okay I'll take you.

She walked bake inside her bunker and something made me realize that connecting America wasn't the only thing I need to connect people I just hope Sam realizes that

She came back out holding a white body bag.
She laid down in it.

I looked at her hour glass

Chiral artist:I'll hold the hour glass I don't want it to break.

I touched the top of it.

Chiral artist:it's interesting is it not?

Yn:you could say that.

She laid down and I zipped it up only leaving her face out.

I am now able to supply drop vehicles so I dropped a Trever's bike long range and got on it and drove to the junk dealer.

Chiral artist:have you ever been to japan before.

Yn:a few times, yes

Chiral artist:what was it like for you.

Yn:it's beautiful there. People are nice.

Timeskip)

I drove over a hill till a BT area appeared.

Yn:hang on.

I put the bike in its speed mode and drove fast down the hill.

I got her to him and he was in shock.

He thanked me.

I watched them and it reminded me of me and Sam. But I want to get closer with her.

The Chris's artist gave me two likes and I gave them two likes back.

I walked away but I have a strange feeling in my chest.