Edge knot city(2part special)

Yn pov)

Yn:she's what?

Die-Hardman:Sam is headed to edge knot city,you don't have to worry.

Yn:yeah,that's what you think.

I ended the call and dropped an F-35

Timeskip)

I flew my F-35 through the rain even though the time fall will damage it. I couldn't risk Sam dying.

Sam pov)

I looked up and saw a military aircraft flying before its back did something and it landed a few feet away from me.

And Yn came out of it.

Yn pov).

I got out and ran to Sam. I almost hugged her but I remembered her phobia.

Yn:sorry.

Third pov.

Sam smiled a bit and also blushed

Sam:come on, we have to get to edge into city.

Yn,Sam,and Lou walked to the destroyed wall of edge not. But first they went to the distribution center.

The two connected edge not city distribution center to the network. After connecting the headed to the private rooms.

Timeskip)

Yn pov)

I sat down on the bed and took a nap.

After taking a nap I went to Sam's room wondering if she was ready to go.

I went in and she was in the shower and she wasn't just taking a shower.

Sam:*muffled*(oh fuck,yes,yes,yes!)(keep going I want it deeper!)

I quickly left the room blushing.

Timeskip)

After Sam was done and she walked out of her room.

Sam:ready to go?

Yn:y-yeah.

I noticed liquid dripping down her thigh.

We walked to the destroyed wall. Passing old cars and a tar pond. This was also BT territory so we walked carefully.

When we got to the wall there was smoke and weird jellyfish BT