Connecting The Sisters

Yn pov.

I wingsuited to mamas lab and entered.

I saw two sets of cufflinks on a desk with mama sleeping on it.

Yn:ehm

Mama woke up.

Mama:hey Yn. Thanks for coming back. Got something for you. These are you new cufflinks

Yn:what's the difference between mine and those

Mama:they still work as a terminal, but I've added a weapon function. I was able to redesign everything from the ground up after the last connection

Yn:they're weapons too now?

Mama:that's right. cord cutters.

Mama:I should explain

Mama:I should explain. BT's are connected to their other side via umbilical cords, right? When those cords break the matter of our world into contact with the antimatter of theirs...Boom voidout. But,just as deadman theorized, your blood does have unique properties. It can be used to cut a BTs cord. So, I've added that function. Cut the cord of a BT and it returns to the la did the dead. No BT, no voidout. Win-win.

She uncuffed my cufflinks by snapping her fingers and I took them off and put the new ones on.

Yn:how do we knew if they work?

Mama:cut the cord connecting us.

Yn:us?

She walked over and grabbed her baby BT.

Mama:she's sound asleep. I made sure she got plenty of milk. Just do it. Please Yn,set us free. This world was never hers, but all the same I didn't want her to leave it. Even though she's already lost. Truth is... she's not really my duaghter.

She explained how she didn't want children but lockne did.

I got ready to cut the cord

Yn mind:I'm sorry.

I cut the cord. And the lights flashed as the baby returned.

Timeskip)

I put her in a white body bag and zipped her up leaving her face exposed.