WORD WAR 2

Yn pov.

Deadman said he wants me to test what happens if a BB reacts to a level 3 DOOMs user so I went up to the mountain cabin bad news is there's another supercell storm so I trekked carefully.

When I got to the cabin deadman told me to stay away.

The storm picked us up from the ground.

Timeskip)

I woke up in a destroyed city with air raid sirens going off and gunfire all around me. The same barbed wire strands going into the sky.

I saw world war 2 American soldiers running into combat.

Deadman called me to go to a square tower which was a clock tower.

I grappled to top of a house and saw the tower and world war 2 era bombers flying over head. I grappled from building to building to try and find a sewer entrance. I ram under a house that had a soldier fire at the American soldiers.
I ran under it and a skeleton soldier fell infront of me. I saw tanks firing and planes doing gun runs. I saw whales and small fish dead on the road. More tanks and soldiers appeared from fire.
I found an entrance to the sewers and went in it. It was dark and so I turned the odradek spotlight on and aimed my bavarium splitter down the hall. I walked by stalactites and stalagmites and a few dead soldiers. Rats ram through the sewer hall escaping the explosions that came from above. Through a small entrance a red glowing light came through  
I made my way further and jumped down from a small feet.

I heard Lou crying through the sewers and followed the sound. I eventually found him through a sewer gate

Yn:Lou.

He gave me Lou and she looked at me.

Deadman:the little one should be working again, let me see.

I gave her back to dead man and he checked
Another explosion this time bigger went off

Deadman:maybe this is a special beach for soldiers who have died in battle.

Yn:maybe we should get the hell out of here.

Deadman:yes.

Yn:I'm surprised. I thought you would've abandoned it by now.

Deadman:discard precious hardware? Never.

I connected Lou through the cord bridges attached to my jacket.

Deadman:Sam said she shares memories with BB.

Yn:well I ain't seeing shit.

Another explosion went off and my odradek connected to Lou and she detected something.

Yn:stay here if I kill him again it might brings us back to our world. And she's not a tool. Her name is Lou.
I walked away.

Deadman:Lou huh? That's a good name.

He waved.

He walked deeper into the sewer and I climbed up a ladder.

I walked out of the sewer and a bell tower rung as a hit another vision of the same soldier and the same ringing sound.