Five Pebbles

A/N: We have a new arrival!!!!

__

Five Pebbles didn't know how he got here. Well, he supposed the Rot probably touched something it shouldn't have touched, but that doesn't usually fling a giant computer into another world as a creature called a 'human'. Especially not one that was merely 14 years old.

Furthermore, every one of these humans possessed a unique power called a Quirk. This was good news for him, as his appearance and abilities can be passed off as one. He was easily able to tap into the 'internet' to learn the history of this place as well, so as far as anyone else was concerned, Pebbles was just a mostly normal teenager. Albeit a slightly rude one.

There was also heroes, villains, and a whole bunch of other confusing stuff that he frankly had no interest in. Until one day.

On this day, Pebbles was just being himself. Walking around (like usual), snapping at anyone who tried to talk to him (like usual), and almost choking on his food (like usual, because he still wasn't used to eating), when he heard a shout.

"Ruffles, wait up!" Pebbles paused. Where had he heard that name before? He skimmed his memories, but couldn't find anything connected to it. Still, it just felt... Familiar.

He took a moment to look around, searching for the source of the voice. He finds it, in the form of a boy with messy green hair. Hair that was really the only thing that made him stand out. Well, besides the seven Slugcats trotting along beside him, with one extra darting in front. Wait, what?

What was more, Pebbles actually recognized several of the creatures. But, he realized, there was one that he didn't so much 'recognize' as know, and before he knew it, he was walking towards the group.

"Citizen?" He called out.

The maroon Slugcat looked in his direction, surprised, then immediately ran at him and leapt onto his face, purring very loudly.

"I thought I told you not to jump on me, Citizen." He's actually kind of happy that she did, but there's no way he's going to admit it.

The boy approaches, clearly confused.

"You know each other?" He asks.

"Yes, she helped take care of the scavenger infestation I had in my city."

"Um. Whaa?" He's clearly even more confused now.

"Ah. I suppose you wouldn't know." Pebbles doesn't want to explain it, but something tells him he's going to have to.

"Could you explain? I'm Izuku Midoriya, by the way." Yup, he has to explain.

He sighs. "I'm Five Pebbles. Come over here." Pebbles sits on a nearby bench and motions for Izuku to join him. The boy looks absolutely overwhelmed with confusion, especially now that he's heard Pebbles' name.

"So, the truth is, me and these Slugcats here come from another world."

Somehow, Izuku doesn't look nearly as shocked as Pebbles had expected him to.

"I can believe that. Also, I actually got their species name right?"

"Yes? Anyways, I'm what you might call a giant sentient computer. I don't know how this happened, I don't know if I want to know how this happened, and I really don't want to explain everything." He felt a slight pain in his side. He glanced over to see a dark purple Slugcat. Suns' messenger? It pokes him again, clearly angry.

"Messenger. I'm sorry how I treated you back then, I was just angry." This didn't seem to help much, as the Slugcat simply pokes him yet again.

"So... This is a lot of information already. You're a robot from another world, and you personally know two of my... Friends?" Izuku asks suddenly.

"That's basically it."

"You don't have to explain everything, this feels like enough already."

He has no idea.

"Yes, I also feel like it's probably adequate information for you." Big lie. A furry, green Slugcat suddenly comes up to Pebbles and squints at him. Or is that just how its eyes always look? He feels like it's the latter.

"Why do I recognize this one too?"

"Which one- oh, Fluffy? I wouldn't know the answer to that."

"I know. I was talking to myself." Pebbles stares at the creature, something cold sneaking its way into his thoughts.

"Oh. Anyways, are you thinking about becoming a hero?" Izuku asks, very enthusiastic about this train of questioning.

"Not really. I wasn't really aware that I could, but I'm not interested in it nonetheless."

"That's a bit sad. I love heroes! I'm going to apply for UA!"

"Isn't that the best hero school or something?"

"Yep! I'm really hoping to get in, even though I know it's not likely."

Interesting. Pebbles wondered if they would let the boy take the Slugcats to the exam. If they did, he would definitely get in. He will get in. Where did that thought cone from?

"Something tells me you will get in. Good luck, and farewell, I should be going now." He didn't actually have anything that needed his attendance or anything like that, but he didn't really like talking to people, so any excuse to leave was welcome.

As he walked away, Izuku called "Bye!" to him. Pebbles wasn't really paying attention to much anymore, though, because he was thinking.

I mean, being a hero sounds interesting, I suppose. And heroes apparently save lives. And the important thing about that is every creature only gets one life here. And if I did decide to attempt to get into UA and suceeded, my Citizen would be there as well. I mean, it doesn't hurt to try, right?