Making Arrangments and Shopping

Dumbledore sat in his office trying to figure out what to do next. Harry Potter has run from the magical world. 'Blasted child.' he thought. Thinking on where the boy would be, Severus Snape stepped into his office.

"You summoned me Headmaster?"

"Yes, yes my boy. Would you like a lemon drop?"

"No, thank you. Although, how you eat those blasted things, I'll never know." Snape sneered. Ever since Potter ran yesterday, the Headmaster was trying to find that brat. 'As arrogant as his father while trying to get some attention by running.' Of course, he missed hearing the letter as he was stalking to the dungeons to find the fire whiskey for the night as it was Friday night.

"Now, I have called you to help me find Mr. Potter. It's imperative that he's found at all costs. Now, he has most likely left the wizarding world by now, but is probably still in London as no one has seen any boy matching his description. You are familiar with the muggle world, correct? Good," (Dumbledore ignored the heavy scowl), "I need you to find Harry and bring him back here so he's under control. We can't have him wandering and get killed now would we?" Dumbledore peered over his half mooned spectacles to Snape. The twinkle finally getting to him, Snape finally yelled, "Fine! I'll go and find that blasted brat and no, I won't kill him, yet," Snape muttered the last word under his breath. Dumbledore smiled.

"Excellent, you may go now," Snape turned and left Dumbledore's office with his robes bellowing behind him. Dumbledore popped a lemon drop into his mouth.

"Now then, that's settled. When the boy is back, I guess we are going to need some compulsion potions to work on the boy." Fawkes trilled sadly, watching his friend delve deeper into darkness and madness for control.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Harry woke up the next morning wondering why he wasn't at Hogwarts. Then he remembered. Memories came crashing down around him harshly, as he groaned and laid back on his pillow. Hedwig trilled. Another thing he learned about Hedwig was that she could sing the melodies Fawkes could, but doesn't raise any emotions. He turned and smiled at her.

"Well girl, looks like I'll be leaving the British wizarding world after today. That reminds me, I need to get new clothes and throw out Dudley's cast offs into the trash. What do you think?" If anyone saw Harry conversing with an owl, they would be partly tempted to bring him to St. Mungo's to see if he was insane. Hedwig replied with, "Of course I agree with you throwing out those revolting things! Are you going out shopping then today?" Harry switched to talking through the bond.

"Of course, we leave tomorrow on the plane and besides, I need to call Gibbs to see where the heck he lives now. Now, I'll be shopping in the mundane world for clothes as robes would really stand out there." Harry grumbled about "outdated ideas" and "their medieval clothes," Hedwig looked a bit amused.

"I'll be out hunting then. Call me through the link when you're done."

"Sure. Have a nice flight girl." Harry then got out his trunk and enlarged it taking out his only good outfit that wasn't too big. Concentrating on shrinking his clothes, he was happy when they did. 'That should last long enough to get a few decent outfits,' he thought. Re-shrinking his trunk, he put it in his pocket and re-did his glamour from the night below. It would only be for a minute so Harry wasn't worried.

He walked down stairs and gave a nod to Tom who was serving a hag he thought and quickly dropped the glamours before stepping into the mundane world. Harry smiled with himself. 'Just another nameless person. No stares, no nothing.' He was feeling a little giddy now but sternly reminded himself that he was on a time limit. Wandering down a few streets, he saw a store called 'Bluenotes' and decided to walk in to see what types of clothes they have. When he walked through the door, his eyes widened. There were shelves upon shelves of different jean cuts and different t-shirt styles and sweaters. A girl around nineteen came up to him.