Meeting and Headaches

"Are you sure you didn't see him leave the hotel?"

"Yes, you've been asking me this for the past two days. No, I did not see the boy leave, no, I don't know his destination and no, you are not making me go on a world hunt on this."

"I wasn't going to. Now, hows the Tournament going?"

"It's going fine. It may seem that Ms. Delacour and Mr. Krum are going to be told what the tasks will be when the dragons get here, if I know Karkroff the way I do and Maxine will tell her student the moment she knows."

"Does Mr. Diggory seem concerned at all?"

"Not that I've seen. He still hangs out with his friends and doesn't seem worried around them."

"Good. Now, I have to go to Gringotts for a withdrawal I have to make. Good day Severus."

"You too headmaster."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Harry stared around his room and looked for his glasses. Frowning when he couldn't find them, a nurse came in.

"Hello the Mr. Potter. I see you're finally awake. Now, how are you feeling?"

"Like a truck ran me over." Him and Kelly would get into arguments on which way was right; truck or lorry. Deciding to humour her, Harry would say truck, until that's what he said, instead of lorry.

"Well, that's normal, seeing as you survived a plane explosion." Harry was puzzled for a moment, then something clicked. The bright light and being buried under metal. He heard Aiden's screaming, but he must've blacked out after that.

"How long have I been out?"

"A couple of days. The doctors didn't think you'd wake up until at least tomorrow. Now, I'll get you something to eat. Try and not stress yourself out too much."

"Alright." Harry shrugged. He looked around the room. It was a plain white room with a vase of flowers that look fresh.

"You've had a couple of visitors, including an agent Gibbs and some of his team members. Speaking of, he's been informed and is on his way over. Eat this, then you can meet him."

"Thanks miss…"

"People call me Jean. Now, eat your soup while it's hot." She left the tray on Harry's bedside and walked out. Harry looked at the soup and slowly picked up the spoon. Looking suspicious, Harry slowly swallowed the soup, surprised that it tasted pretty good. His stomach growled, making him realize the he hasn't eaten for almost three days. He started eating pretty quickly, mostly out of hunger, but also with he promise of seeing Gibbs. He hasn't seen the man in years. Harry wondered if he still had the Marine hair cut or grew it out a bit.

Jean came back ten minutes later to an impatient Harry and an empty bowl.

"I'm guessing you want to see Gibbs now?" Harry gave her a 'what-do-you-think,' look. Laughing, Jean said, "I already made the call and the receptionist knows he's coming within twenty minutes."

"What can I do then. Other then be bored."

"Well, is there anything you like reading?"

"Do you have 'Return of the King' here?"

"We might have a copy somewhere. Let me look." Jean left again while Harry sighed and leaned back on his pillow. He shot up a minute later, realizing that he didn't have any of his stuff. His journal, spell books, clothes, guitar, Hedwig…

"Oh jeez, Hedwig! Can you hear me?"

"Harry! What were you thinking?"

"Um, trying to stay alive?"