Small Break, News and Bigger Case

"Gibbs! Why were you with the director?"

"Does it matter Ziva?"

"No, not really but-"

"McGee, did you and Abby get anywhere last night?"

"We had about three points on one guys face. Can, can I go back and help her?"

"Fine,"

"Thank you boss."

"DiNozzo, gone through the rest of the footage yet?"

"Still have another week to cover. It seems, there were three, maybe four involved. There may be more that meet in a different place."

"So we need to find this hide out."

"Did they all walk on foot?" Ziva asked.

"Yeah…"

"Well, maybe if we can find some cameras coming from where they came from, might give use a car."

"Ziva, I think I love you."

"Tony, you have a girlfriend."

Yeah well,"

"Are you two done yet? Ziva, you can see if you can find those security cameras. We might get lucky. Tony, you get on with the footage."

"On it boss."

"Going."

"Don't kill anyone with your driving!" Tony called. Ziva shot a glare at Tony and stepped into the elevator. Laughing, Tony went back to the footage he was watching.

'Another long day. Joy.'

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Abby was blasting her music in frustration. This case was starting to get to her. There was next to no forensic evidence, no bullet, no nothing.

Sipping her caf-pow, she turned back to her computer that had AFIS running through the database, hoping to find a match somewhere of two of the faces she and McGee worked on last night. By the looks of it, one had long blond hair and a haunting aura around him with a walking stick while the other had short brown hair and a professional air around him of something. Abby wasn't sure what, but it probably wasn't good.

"Abby!"

"Oh, hey McGee. Coming down for more puzzle time?"

"Yeah, I thought I'd come back and help. How many more are there?"

"Well, with Prewitt and these two, I would say…about five I think. There could be more though because I don't think that this was their headquarters."

"Yeah, well, we get to have some fun with putting together more faces."

"Well, I have nothing else on the go so why not?"

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Hey Ziva? How was your five hour hike?"

"Very funny Tony and to answer your question…not fun at all. I spent hours just getting the footage then trying to back track from the crime scene to the store while trying to find blood splatter without any luck."

"Yeah, that's bad. Anyway, you want to know what I saw?"

"What Tony?"

"Sharif,"

"Where?" Ziva walked over to Tony's desk. He rewound the tape so it started from three weeks ago.

"This was days before the mall bombing. What else?"