Ep 37. Death

"What you're trying to tell us Taehyung!! That you care about y/n more than us?" Jimin questioned, desperate to know why he's actually behaving like her savior...and that made his pride hurt also...Taehyung looked at him with a winner smirk..."Why?? Did it get you angry Park Jimin?" He questioned back making Jimin tightly close his fist..."Remember you told her you hate her than isn't it boring to save your own enemy..you could have let her dying there smiling with those bloody lips..." This time Jungkook speak cutting off Jimin and he decided to stay silent... listening to Jungkook Taehyung step ahead and hold his collar...grips it tightly around Jungkook's neck which made Jungkook look at him in his eyes...gritting his teeth Taehyung speak furiously.."How dare you to think of me like that... I'll never ever hurt her...not even in my dreams...do you get that in your fvcking brain?"

Jungkook's eyes widened in amusement when he listens to Taehyung because it was something unexpected that his ears couldn't believe..."Wow...what a two faced person you are...i have never seen someone changing his colors so quickly...are you in your mind Taehyung...you're the one who throw marble balls to make her fall and failed which you did successfully" he responded while glaring into his eye balls and slightly make Taehyung hands leave his collar... Taehyung blink his eyes feeling nervous "Y-You know nothing about me so just shut up" he stuttered but instead of quitting he glares back and step back while growling but only he knows what's happening with him right now..."Stop yelling at us Taehyung...it's true that you always want us three to be separated then don't make it look like you care about y/n...stop changing colors okay" Jimin rejoined as he had enough of his lies and look at Taehyung spitting facts...this made Taehyung gulp with regret of not knowing that the girl he was punishing was the girl that is innocent and his step-mother is not being loyal with him because she was just using him for her advantage....his mind was already messed up after finding the truth from Yoongi who is right now with his mother and he has listened to her talks secretly with one of her worker....but Taehyung is right now trying to stay calm...He lick his lips feeling insecure because no one is with him right now else Yoongi...he looked at Jimin after sighing.."stay away from her or else I'll not think twice to kill you" He warned to cover his insecurity even if he's not feeling like one....ignoring the wide eyes of Jimin and Jungkook he turned around and walk away..."I'll not forgive her" Jungkook was about to go behind him when Jimin stopped him by his arm..."He can't do anything to me..so don't worry" Jimin as a calm person speaks and Jungkook click his tongue in annoyence.. disagreeing with his Hyung.

"What kind of heart you have Hyung...you love her than go and make her yours... what's the point of staying silent like this?" Jungkook breaths furiously but Jimin smiles...his smile was painful but he was hiding it until now..."My love for her is not obsession it's mysterious because it's love...i love her soul by my heart which made me calm and protective towards her...instead of feeling lust I'm loving her silently to protect her" His words were softly skipping his mouth and Jungkook was looking at his delicate side profile with frown....he was listening to him silently yet in disbelief until Jimin look at him and Jimin's smile fades away..."You know what dad said to me when i tell him i love y/n and i want to make her mine" Jimin again speak and Jungkook's heart jumped with unknown fear..."What?" He asked slowly and Jimin gulped.."I would rather kill you than letting you love her...i hate her and so you should...I don't want my first son to rust my self respect like this...i want you to marry someone rich and special not just street-dogs and garbages...don't come to me with this topic if you don't want me to do something to her'...that's what he told to me" he repeat his father words and in the end Jimin sighed...he smiled and Jungkook's eyes stare at him back and forth...it was holding pain for his brother...regret of his father words and proud on his brother's patience for love...

But the fact is that even Jimin and Jungkook don't know that y/n belongs to a rich, luxurious and upper class family because the discussion of her background was never discussed in them and so nobody was interested in knowing that as long as she's with them...the trio is happy.