Ep 5. A Monster's call

"Get on your knees young lady" he ordered in his straight dead voice that gives shivers to her whole weak body..Trembling out of fear, she cried while holding her baby bump...

Taehyung was sitting on his chair and he was enjoying the moment while he played with his revolver that was revolving around his index finger...a pair of big dog was on his both sides giving shivers to the girl...He look up when he heard a loud whimper of that girl who is now bleeding from down...the ground look like the sea of blood out of fear amd tension but he ignored it...he tilt his head before looking at the girl that is in her 20's and pregnant with 8 months child...his eyes are dark and silent than the night.

"P-Pease Sir leave me and my s-son" she beg while joining her hands in front of her head as fell on her knees since she couldn't bear the pain...taehyung ignored her and looked at his revolver again with whom he was playing around his fingers like it's some kind of toy for him.

"Aggghh" she scream as she felt her stomach burning and the premature child coming out...she ignore her pain and started rubbing her hands while begging for mercy...but the devil sitting before her is someone who have no mercy on Humans especially women's..."Have s-ome mercy-y P-please-e..my child will is c-coming out" her voice broke and she fell on the floor with half open lids...she started sweating and taehyung click his tongue in annoyence and stood up from his chair...he go near that girl who was laying in the pool of blood now...he looked at her from up and down with his siren blue eyes that pierced her soul as he speak.

"It's ok if he came out like this because you must give him alot of healthy food with my money..right?" he asked, raising his brows with a slight idiotic smirk...her breath tremble under his shadow and she shook her head...tears were streaming down her cheeks and she was contiuosly begging to free her from pain while her blood was spreading more on the ground.

"Aghhhh p-please" she again scream while holding her abdomen as she felt a kick in her stomach and it was getting more painful and unbearable for her.."please i bed you, have mercy on me..take me to the hospital please.. I'm begging you please...i didn't know my husband was feeding us your stolen money...he left me alone with my child...you please have mercy on us." taehyung looked at her situation as he stood up while nodding and turned around...

He closed his eyes as his breath was getting out of his control to the point that he turned back and give a hard kick on her stomach with his boots, making the girl scream out loud while she held her abdomen...she cried loudly and he look at her amusingly...as everybody standing there was witnessing the whole soul shaking view, they also prayed for her in their hearts.

"That doesn't even matters...what matters is that You beggars eat my fucking money which i earn with my blood and sweat..how could i let them rest in your stomach...you b!tch!! You also have to taste the same pain of lose like me.. how could you even think of begging for mercy from a
dev!l whose money is his everything....bullsh!ts " he growled while his eyes turned red due to his unstoppable anger...he looked at her and grit his teeth tightly as he again kicked on her stomach"D!e b!tch you just deserve to D!e" he said while again kicking her as she her hand fell on her side and she took her last breath with her unborn child...the second kick was so furious and hard that the girl died at the spot with her unborn child..

"You beggars better watch your acts before begging for mercy...little piece of sh!ts...girve her body to them..they must be hungry" he said, breathing heavily while nobody dared to stop him or control him because no one can do this...he threw away his revolver while jerking it on the ground and it hit the wall with the sound of cracking..then he walk away whereas the pair of his dogs started eating the dead body...