Ep 43. Loathe of Love

(Play DYNASTY by MIIA here)

Y/n POV:

Suddenly birds chirping lingered in my head... disturbed and annoyed i woke up...opened my eyes half which met with orange sun rays...removing the duvet i stood up on my feets...but my feets halt because my head is spinning, blurring my vision of seeing clear...i somehow managed to stay stern and hold the wall beside me..."Why my head is hurting so bad" i hold the side of my brain and massage it...

Then i managed to go to the bathroom to wash my face and heal my headache...

Time skipped:

I come out of the bathroom...feeling little better I turned to my bed...sitting on it i held my phone...decided to call Jimin..it's been a day I haven't seen him..i miss him..moreover i need to talk with him about our childhood...a smile dance on my lips while remembering our old memories..I dialled his number and it was ringing..."Just pick up Jimin...I miss you" i will tell him this if he picked up but sadly the call got cutted making me frown...i look at the screen and again called him...Again it was ringing but got cutted..."Yahh why you're cutting my calls" this time i speak irritated... but then pout.

I decided to call Jungkook to ask him about him if he found him yet or not...i find his number in my favourite and i was about to make a call but my room door opened more like crashed ,making me jump on my place by the sudden loud sound...i look up and found Jungkook...i sighed putting hand on my heart indicating relief..."You scared me bunny" i said and put my phone beside...i look up at him again and smiled...He came to me with fast steps and hold my arm tightly pulling me up to stand up...i frowned and felt pain by his strong hold.."Bunny stop what are you doing" i tried to stop him but he made me stood up forcefully..

I could see the anger visible on his face...he looked at me more like glaring and my eyes widened to notice his red eyes..."Bunny stop it's hurting" i was trying to escape from his grip but then i got startled when he growl on my face suddenly.."IF YOU CAN NOT BEAR THIS STRONG GRIP THEN HOW WOULD YOU THINK OF DECIEVING AND HURTING JIMIN HYUNG...HOW?" my eyes widened and i blink to see him like this...he never shouted at me like that..."W-What do you mean bunny..why would i hurt Jimin?" I asked slowly in my innocent voice but i saw him clenching his jaw hardly at me...He left my arm with a jerk and I stumbled back...but he didn't lean in to held me this time...it broke my heart.."YOU ARE THE REASON HYUNG D!ED Y/n...MY JIMIN HYUNG IS DEAD, BECAUSE OF YOU" and there...i feel the sky shattered on me...ground slipped from my feets...i looked at him back and forth and my eyes teared up..."W-What d-did you-u said-d?" I asked him not believing on my ears..he came closer and held my boths sides, squeezing it hardly but I didn't feel any pain as if my body is numb and he speak..while glaring at me.."JIMIN HYUNG LEFT US...HE-E suicide last night y/n" he shook me and his voice cracked but i heard it getting slow at the end...

Which made my breath stopped and my body stiffened...finding hard to stand i fell on the ground numb and weak...my body was shivering but i couldn't feel it...i breath a whimper "N-No that's not true" i said looking at the ground while shooking my head like a psychopath..."Jimin can't leave me..he love me Jungkook and i love him...he can't leave me like that..No" i tell him smiling but it was painful..i looked up at Jungkook and my tears falls.."Like you left him Angel-heart" I studied his lips that said words that made my heart sink...He mocked me and my mouth remained open on his words while world revolves around me as if I'm gonna die soon...how would he know?,the only thought that cross my mind.

(Play PEOPLE YOU KNOW by SELENA GOMEZ here)

"I-I.." before I could complete Jungkook scoff...he started clapping loudly while walking in the whole room....it was something that didn't happen between us before.."Wow Wow...y/n..what a shameless girl you are...how innocently you were making us fool...you're Angel-heart...you left him in Gwangju and now you're back with new name wanting your place back...you know hyung loves you madly that's why you came back because you pity him...right? have some shame y/n how could you play with his innocence so evily" he bitterly speaks and i stare at him in disbelief..."I-I can explain-n" i said slowly getting worried but he looked at me with wide furious eyes and shout again.."NO..no need to explain anything...everything is explained in this diary...take a look and die in your shame for sometime y/n" he said and i look at him but before i saw him he throw a book towards me which landed on my face and made my face looked down...i close my eyes at the insult and my tears flow continuously..."He died because of you" he said again but this time i looked up feeling fed up by every time he mentioned his dead.."HE IS NOT DEAD...JUST SHUT UP" i shouted because I'm feeling helpless by myself.."HE IS DEAD Y/N AND THATS BECAUSE OF YOU...YOU MADE HIM THINK ABOUT SUICIDE" he shouted back and i close my ears to stop this nonsense..i close my eyes and my tears flow like flood...my hands..feeling weak release my ears and i whispered slowly "no..no that's not true" he didn't said anything even my whimpers were audible for him but I could feel the glare of Jungkook upon me...the one who never made me cry is now watching me cry...the who never hurt me is hurting me now.