Ep 45. Rendezvous

In Lab:

"I will cut his organs with my own hands" for the first time in awhile Yeri speak this in her stern voice...her eyes were glaring excitedly on Jimin's body while Yoongi was standing still looking at the body with pity eyes...even if it's a human dummy it is carved so realistically that it looked exactly like Jimin for real... Yoongi is a cold and emotionless person but this moment when Yeri picked up a knife to cut Jimin's chest..it made his heartbeat fasten and he tighten the grip of his sealed hand at his back....they were trembling...he have seen many bodies got cutted infront of him but this time it was different...something was attracting him towards Jimin even he's not here but he could feel his pain...Taehyung told him that he have to save him and he did...Yeri's black gloved hand, gripping the knife went on the dummy's chest and it made a huge cut on his body...making it wide open as the blood started ozzing out of it and Yeri felt alive to see it...she was doing her job and Yoongi was staring at her with empty eyes...it was empty with no emotion in it still it looked like a storm of emotions...

His body tremebled when he remember himself in this position once he was brought here....

Yeri pulled out a heart first and held it in her both hands like a trophy...even if it's dead but she wanted it anyway when always she wants living organs to sell them but no... she'll not do that with Jimin's body...she will decorate them in a jar and show it to her daughter once Taehyung bring y/n to her..... because Taehyung told her that y/n is not aware of Jimin's death which is all his plan..."Isn't it look pretty on my hand" her greedy eyes glanced at Yoongi and he didn't helped but to smile...he nods blankly..."Bring that jar Yoongi i have to save this charming gift for y/n" she said but didn't said the word daughter because she wanted to hide it from them...not knowing they have already known the relationship between her and y/n... Yoongi obey her and bring the big jaw of large size...it was heavy because of chemical in it...yoongi opened it and stood near Yeri...her blood filled eyes place the dead heart dripping with blood in the glass jar and Yoongi gulped finding it hard to stand with this...he licked his dry lips then bite on them to control his emotions that started rising in him..

Yeri turned back to her work and Yoongi close the Jar then went back to put it in the cupboard...."Bring the glass tray my son" she asked before Yoongi turned around... beside the Jar Yoongi picked up the tray which used to put lungs in it...he then turned around with a heavy glass tray and saw Yeri pulling out the lungs from his body...Yoongi sighed heavily and went to her...she admired that organ filled with blood and put it in the tray...the glass plate moved making yoongi stumbled as it becomes heavy with more weight on it..."Grab it strongly Yoongi...you shouldn't waste my precious gifts for y/n" the masked women said in sarcastic way that Yoongi clenched his jaw furiously... but as he's alone with her he's weak infront of her...he can't harm her right now...not even a little...Yoongi went back silently and put the tray on the counter...

Like Yeri enjoyed giving pain to the dead body, Yoongi watched it blankly with stiched mouth..

~
(Play No Reason by Ryan.b and effie here)

Taehyung POV:

I feel like my heart gonna burst anytime.... I'm missing her more than ever...i looked up at the sky and the brightness of moon flashed in my eyes...her face i found in the moon... that always shines in my dream..even I don't believe on myself for loving her to this extent..."It's been two days...i left you without meeting I hope you're fine... forgive me this isn't what i wanted but it all happened because of your evil mother..but everything I'm doing is for you Kitty" i said to the moon and joined my hands together in a fist and prayed for her safety in my heart....why i was hating you at first place? When there's nothing personal war between us...i thought...maybe i was too blinded to believe what was happening was wrong and not right...Yeri was just using me and i hate myself to hate you...i fell for you in a most unbelievable way because we always crave for the things we can't have but "i know you're not gonna love me the way you love him but I promise I'm gonna give you all my love...with all my heart...with each breath till death do us apart....once i meet you I'll show you what real love is" These words came out of my mouth loudly as if I'm making a promise to myself and with her absence...I remained like this for a moment then break myself out of the darkness...my emotions were betraying me as i decided to call Namjoon Hyung to know something about Kitty..