Ep 12. Regret

"YAHHHH" you scream out loudly when you see jimin, sleeping next to you while hugging your waist softly like a blanket fluff...your scream wake not him but his inner veins, heart, lungs and arteries...he sat on the bed with wide eyes as you scared him.."Y/n what happened..are you ok?" He asked, panicked and worried and shocked at the same time...he look at your face that was scary.."Y-You slep-t with m-me" you stutter while pulling the duvet near your face, only your terrified eyes could be seen in the scene...

"Y-Yeah i fell asleep i don't know where but here" he couldn't find right words to explain as he rub the back of his head, pointing the place beside you innocently and you stood up shocked.."Tell me you didn't do anything besides hugging my waist?" You point your index finger at him like a sword and started backing away with your blanket with the help of your knees.."No No y/n..what are you talking about..i would never do something without your concern fool... don't talk rubbish" he said straight looking in your eyes and you cough, feeling embarrassed of accusing him about nothing but on your idiotic thoughts.

"Ahm..yeah yeah i know you won't do that..i was just simply asking...i haven't slept with someone like this before so i find it little hard to accept" you look here and there not wanting to look in his eyes as he smirk and speak while leaning forward.."But you sleep very peacefully in my arms" you steal a stare and then hit his shoulder "Yahh don't you dare to tell Jungkook about this..i don't know what he'll think of us..ba$tard" you curse him and he laugh while holding his stomach..

"OK I won't but look at your face...it's turning red like a wine...can i drink you babygirl?" He flirt while laughing and you kick your leg in his stomach that made him fall down from bed..."Just Fvck off you flirty a$$" you yell at him and he again show up from bed side and started laughing at you...you roll your eyes at him in annoyence and show him your m!ddle f!nger..

You both then freshen up and had your breakfast then went to school together...today you both gonna practice your ballet dance and Jungkook will gonna practice on his choosen guitar playing task.

In Practice Hall:

"Y/n flip your feet to the right...then flip it back." Jimin said and you follow his words..."This way you will learn to dance in ballet shoes more quickly" he adds with a smile and you nod..."jimin hold my hand i wanna learn high jump" you asked and he helped you with that...like this both of you were practicing dance on the stage meanwhile Jungkook was practicing on his guitar chords while singing at the corner..

It was 3pm, you guys are now done with your practice and decided to go home.... it was a long and hectic day for you since it's your second day of periods as you have danced more than your energy...Jimin and you are each other's partner in ballet dance whereas Jungkook is in competition with Jack....Jack, the bully and bad boy of school..he always tries his best to approach you since you joined but because of Jimin and Jungkook he always back off..

"Kookie let's go home." Jimin said walking towards Jungkook and he stopped playing his guitar and look up at his brother...he nod as he put his guitar in his guitar bag and get ready to go home...You three potato heads started walking out towards the corridor with tired bodies...today jimin and Jungkook gonna drop you home since they are concerned about your health and they forced you to agree on this no matter how much you assure them that you are doing well now.. suddenly you flinched when a sound of glass breaking echoed in the empty corridor making you guys stopped to look at the direction, jimin hold you by your shoulder knowing that you become scared easily and the three of you stopped for a moment.

"There must be your siblings y/n.. at least don't be afraid of them" Jungkook said mockingly and looked at you who was looking at him in confusion.."what do you mean?" You asked amd jimin control his laugh "oh fool there must be rats and mouse" Jimin cleared and you look at jungkook, shooting him glares.."I have big rats with me then I don't need to fear myself from those small rats" you mock back and Jungkook decided to bicker but "Yahh I'm not a rat" jimin shoots making you and Jungkook laugh..."You are" you shoot back while rolling your eyes at him dramatically...