Ep 40. Reunion

"I'm sorry to tell you that your brothers friend is not responding....unfortunately, he has slipped into coma" these last words left doctor's mouth but it was enough to break Namjoon's heart...His lips parted in shock and shiver run down his spine.

"Uh-h...Umm" he couldn't find better words to say as he become speechless....but how innocent other two are who are unaware of the bitter reality...that fate have played with them...Doctor felt Namjoon's emotions and pat his shoulder, giving him a condoling smile he said.."Meet your brother...he must be wake" he said then walk away.. Namjoon stare at the door where must be his brother and decided to walk in...or to tell him what had happened..

He entered and saw Taehyung sitting on the bed, his hairs were freely falling on his forehead makin him innocent... looking down he was lost in deep thought... whereas Jimin was nowhere to be found and Namjoon understand he's in another room....with fast heartbeat he went to Taehyung...being speechless he stood there silent...Taehyung glanced at him when felt a hold on his shoulder and look up to find Namjoon...he stare back with eyes holding pity in them for Taehyung.."Hyung" his lips whispered loudly and Namjoon's heart felt peace once again after listening to him calling him Hyung for the forth time.

He find the capacity to speak.."Yes my brother" as he speak he found worry in Taehyung's voice that was low...and that's for sure for Jimin.."Hyung!! How's Jimin...is he alright?" He asked and Namjoon gulped thinking about the boy with blue jacket..."The boy you jumped to save in water...his name is Jimin?" He asked, to find answer for his thoughts and Taehyung nods telling him that he's right..."Who is he to you?" not to shock Taehyung Namjoon decided to first assure himself.."He--" Taehyung looked down falling into deep thoughts because he himself is confused..."He's my class fellow" he replied keeping the relationship normal but Namjoon seems like he's not impressed by his answer..

Taehyung again looked up but this time his eyes were impatient.."Hyung tell me where's he.. how is he...what doctor tells about him?" A pile of questions he made for Namjoon that made his heart raced..."Taehyung" Namjoon said, sitting on the stool beside his little brother and sighed..he waits but continuesly stare at his big brother.."Unfortunately... he's facing a hard time...doctor told me he went to coma because he lack responses" he told him slowly but Taehyung's eyes widened when he heard the news..."What?" He whispered getting shocked and Namjoon nods sighing in concern..."What Kitty will do when she gets to know it...what will be Jungkook's reaction?..No no this can't be true" Taehyung breaths started to become heavily...concerned about other two because he knows exactly what kind of relationship the trio holds together and everything was infront of his eyes... nothing was hidden as everybody knows the famous trio... besides his jealousy of love Taehyung was becoming worried for y/n who is in love with her best friend...but because of their ill-fate both never get to confess each other..

Taehyung remove the blanket and stood up fastly.."Where's he Hyung..take me to him.." he asked impatiently out of his anxiety and Namjoon got worried yet confused by his words..."Let's go" but he also stood up and take him to the neighbor room..

The moment Taehyung entered inside he got shocked by seeing him with so many machines...he look around the machinery abut couldn't understand...shocked and worried he looked at the nurse who was working around Jimin and walk near her.."What is this all nurse? What are you doing?" He asked looking around in disbelief and nurse stopped to look at the one who speak..."We are pulling excessive water out of his body which may help him to come out of his coma" she telss him and Taehyung bite his lip... glancing at Jimin who is weakly laying there he asked "How much water is left?" He was unbelievably looking at her..the nurse glanced at Jimin, finding his situation hard to study then stare back at Taehyung.."He was under water for 1 hour ...that time is very much to fill a human body with excessive water...his lungs are full of sea water...and salt has spread everywhere in his body...be greatful that he's still alive otherwise he would have died long ago" she said and Taehyung bite his lips to feel his pain...he cursed his mother in his heart..."we are trying our best to make him come back but his condition is very critical...if we failed then we are sorry...we have to send him to other hospital for his best treatment." Saying that the nurse turned around but Taehyung grit his teeth and tightly close his fist with rage.