Chapter 48

"Ok amazing, thank you so much Laura, you're going to be a massive help this weekend seriously" I gave her a hug as I left her office, she'd agreed to help me this weekend. I did a little celebration once she'd closed the door behind, finding my phone as I was met with Damien. 

"Have you done it?" I'd told him the reason I was here without Charles, I nodded with a proud smile calling Charles. 

"Hola Charlito, tomorrow, you, Carlos, driving around Monaco, once again" I said in my best cinematic voice. 

"Bien joue, I've parked right at the entrance" He didn't need to tell me where he parked, I could see the flashy Ferrari from a mile away. "Bonjour mon amour" He hung up the phone as I got into his car. 

"How are you?" I said in a sing song voice, leaning over to give him a kiss. I waved to Damien as we pulled away from the paddock. 

"All good, better now you're back" I smirked at him. 

"Has Lucky been good?" He nodded "What about Lando, did George get him back alright?" 

"Everything is all good, relax" He placed a hand on my thigh "Pierre is setting up the boat to go out on the water, we'll have a laugh" 

"Amazing, I'll get me nicest bikini on when we get back, once I've checked on Lan" He gave me a look for still being worried, I just played with his rings, he was wearing the one I bought for him. 

"Does that mean you'll actually get in the water?" He sounded hopeful, he should know better. 

"Not willingly, maybe once but I'm not jumping, I'm using the ladder" They always were doing crazy flips into the water, I hated jumping in from the boat only because all the water would go up my nose, and in my eyes and it was just uncomfortable. 

When we got back to the boats I hurried inside, everybody was on our boat, including Lando. "You look a lot less dead kiddo" He had his head on Iris now, he was a lot less pale and sweaty now, still not back to usual but definitely better. 

"I feel a lot less dead" He smiled as I felt his forehead, it was a whole lot cooler. 

"Good, who's coming out onto the water then?" I asked the whole group, Pierre, Kika, Iris, Lando and George all raised their hands. "Max, Kells?" 

"No thanks I think I'll vomit" Kelly shook her head. 

"Same" Max was laying on the floor, starfished. 

"Ok ya'll, I'm gonna go find my dog and get changed" Lucky was always on one of the beds, today she was on our one, so it didn't take me long to find her. I took a photo of where she'd messed up the bed I'd actually bothered to make this morning. 

Serial napper this dog 💤💤 always in someone else bed, not her luxury dog bed, love her to bits anyway, my little diva

"Right-o Luckio whilst appreciate this warm welcome of you not moving, I want a cuddle" I sat next to her stroking her neck and scratching her belly whilst she licked my other arm. It was a calm little moment till Charles came in jumping onto the bed next to her, she jumped on top of him playfully, licking all over his face "Get him Luck, go on" I said in a high pitched voice.