Chapter 54

"Who was that?" Charles asked, I'd just put my phone down. 

"Someone very important" I was lowkey in shock, Lando was also on the sofa with us, he'd been here for four days, we were currently watching tele after having a beach day, safe to say I looked like a drowned rat. 

"Care to expand?" Lando sat up. 

"Well, you know how the Met is directly after Miami?" They both nodded beginning to catch on to what I was getting at "We've been invited" I told Charles. 

"Pas question!" He shouted back, I nodded smiling "By who?"

"Thierry Mugler, like the perfumes, designed for Beyonce, Cardi B, Kim K even wore one of his dresses to the Met after party last year" I did a high pitched scream. 

"That's so fucking cool" Lando hugged me, his wrists were definitely improving.

"I've got to call Lewis" My hands were shaking as I typed his name into my contacts list. When I called he picked up after only two rings "Hey" I said trying to keep it a surprise. 

"Hey, you alright?"  He sounded rather sceptical of the random phone call.

"Yeah I was just calling to ask who you're going to the Met with this year" 

"Uhhh Tommy Hilfiger are designing my outfit, why?" 

"Well, I just received a phone call from Thierry Mugler, Charles and I are joining you there" I squealed again. 

"Oh my gosh that's amazing Mugler is a big name, I'm so happy for you" He always sounded so genuine.

"Thanks, I can't wait, Miami is going to be one of the best weekends of the whole season, my fashion week has been confirmed by Rebecca I just need to release it, I was maybe hoping you could help get the word out?" I was planning on filming a video explaining the whole point and the dress codes and getting as many people as possible to repost. 

"Of course I will, let me know when you've posted it" I did a little celebration, he was followed by like half the Kardashians, this was the best.

"Okay thank you, lots of love, bye" I waited for him to respond then I hung up. "This is fucking crazy" I was still in disbelief. 

"You're gonna love it" Lando already said he would never wanna go, but was still being supportive. "But can we get back to the documentary" Didn't last long, we were watching the third murder doc of the week. 

"Yeah alright, but you're coming for to the gym with me tomorrow" He rolled his but agreed, I would get Charles to go but he was going over to Oscars shop in the city to help him move the shelves or something. 

We stayed downstairs watching the documentary till about eleven then we decided it's probably a good time to got to bed, I was still so hyped after the phone call, I already know I'm gonna struggle to sleep. 

I woke up with Charles snuggled into my neck still his chest pressed against my back, with Lucky in front of me snoring away. I reached for my phone being careful not to wake the two of them, it was eight o'clock, I hadn't slept too bad but it could've been better. 

"Hey baby" I stroked his hair "It eight, I suggest you get up, it's a Saturday so it'll take you like an hour to get into Coruña, and you know how punctual Oscar is, he says get there at ten"

"He means get there at quarter to, I'm gonna get up lemme just" He placed loads of kisses on my face, making me laugh, then one on Lucky before getting up, to the shower.