Chapter 56

"Estrella move your ass!" Lando shouted from my hotel room living room. 

"Two minutes I just need to do my lips!" That was a lie I was trying to take a photo in the bathroom mirror ready to post in the car. 

"Apúrate!" I regret teaching him some Spanish. 

"Yes, yes yes I'm here" I grabbed my hand bag running into the living room, scrambling to get my heels on. 

"Good lord" Lando put his head into his hands. 

"You look nice" I smiled at him, unphased by his attitude. 

"Thanks, you look nice too" He offered his arm to link as we left, "Charles is waiting in the car to drop us to the clurb" 

"Gorgeous, be prepared for the protective fiancé speech" I smirked.

"Already been given it, 'if anything happens to her, I'll kill you' type shit" We both laughed as we got into the lift. 

"That dress is gorgeous" Charles said when I climbed into the Jeep. 

"Thanks" I leant over the armrest giving him a kiss. 

"Eww" Lando turned his nose up from the backseat, reaching to the front, putting the radio on, house music instantly started blasting as we pulled out the car park. I posted the photo I took in the bathroom mirror on the way there. 

Heading out with @LandoNorris party gyalsssss out here xx

"See you later love, don't do anything stupid" Charles shouted as Lando and I got out the car. 

"When do I ever do anything stupid?" I said back walking to the VIP section of the club, waving him off as we went in. 

"We're totes gonna do something stupid" Lando whispered as the bouncer let us in. 

"One hundred" I laughed, heading straight for the bar with Lando. "We'll start of slow, so how about two Jagerbombs" I said to the bartender, he nodded starting to serve the two of us. As soon as they were placed in front of us they were down the hatchet. 

"Let's go dance!" He shouted over the music whilst I started up a tab with the bartender, as soon as I'd done that we ran into the middle of the dancefloor. Dancing away to the pounding drum and bass. "I'm gonna get in with the DJ later" 

"Hell yeah" He does that in every club we go in, it's so funny. 

We moved back and forth from the bar for about half an hour trying some of their specialty shots, one of them was bright blue, cannot remember what it was called, but it was really good. 

Then Lando got onto the deck, he instantly started playing Miami by Will Smith, mixing it with some random D&B mix, it was really good, I took a few photos of him posting them.