Chapter 55

hey gorgeous girliessss, hope ya'll are ready for the kick off day for F1 fashion week

hey gorgeous girliessss, hope ya'll are ready for the kick off day for F1 fashion week.... the theme today is Lovely in Leopard, I wanna see all of ya'll giving everything and more for WWF 🐆

"Oh my good lord, you look so fucking hot in long dresses" Kelly told me when I got to her hotel room. She'd finally had the baby, little Penelope, they were both in their leopard fits. 

"You look gorge as well, the brown brings out your tan" I said as she passed me the baby, I was there for the birth two weeks ago Monday, never booked a flight to Monaco faster than when I got that call. "Hey baby, how are you?" I laid her down in my arms as I sat down. 

"You alright Estrella?" Max came into the room, joining us both on the sofa. 

"Yeah you?" I didn't even take my eyes of the little girl, she was so gorgeous, As soon as they let me hold her the first time, I decided I was going to protect her with my life. 

"All good, do you like my shirt?" He gave me a proud smile, showing me his leopard print shirt. 

"Love it Max" I winked laughing. 

"Have you looked on socials lately, everyone is tagging you with their fits, this is so amazing" Kelly said.

"Yeah, I mean I'm doing it for all the causes, it's just nice to see people caring" Today was going to be a bit dead at the paddock for outfits but everyone was still taking photos and posting them whilst going round Miami. 

"Where's Charles?" Max asked. 

"He's still getting ready, bro takes longer than me" He had been complaining about how he'd forgotten to bring aftershave, so he's been going round everybody's hotel room asking which scents they had. 

"Do you remember that one weekend in Maranello when we were sixteen and he took an hour longer than the rest of us to get ready because his mum cut his hair wrong and he was stressing about it" I remember that weekend a little more than I want to.

"Do not mention that to him, do you not remember what happened?" He shook his head confused "That was the time Aaron came, when they both got us kicked out the club for fighting" 

"Oh My God I forgot about that, it was so funny Kells, Charles beat the shit out of him" Max started laughing. 

"I vividly remember begging you to get him off, but you just stood there laughing, Nando didn't know who to side with" 

"I obviously sided with Charles, I still don't know what A-hole said but, I side with whoever's winning" None of knew what was said or how it was started, all I knew was I had a huge go at Charles for it. 

"Hey baby" Charles came in and we immediately shut up. "You guys alright?"

"Yeah you?" Max reached over giving him a handshake. 

"Good except for the fact I stink of Pierre" He sniffed his T-shirt as he sat next to me. 

"You don't smell bad" I assured him. "Do you want her?" I gestured my head to Penelope.