Part III: The confessions of Lucifer Dashwood

Lucifer Dashwood:

When you are in prison the only way to see the news is to read newspapers. That was the last time I saw Christine. Her face was flushed with joy and she was talking at 100 words per minute. That was when she introduced her killer.

Christine was one of the kindest people in the world, she stopped talking to her best friend when she got caught cheating on someone whilst we were dating. She fully supported me when I came out as Bisexual and she helped me become sober after I lost my boyfriend in a car crash. I loved her more than anything else in the world.

But there is one secret I am holding that I will never forgive myself about. When Christine arrived with her boyfriend I was jealous. I thought Christine would never see me again so I devised a plan to make Christine break up with him. I knew that he was suffering from psychopathic episodes and that he would do anything for Christine. So I showed him the article about my parents and told him to kill the murderer of our parents. I said it will make Christine happy. Christine hated violence mor e than anything and would be devastated and break up with him if she found out that he was a killer. 

I never realized that one simple sentence could cause so much tragedy and loose my beautiful sister. Out of jealousy and spite a single sentence killed 128 people. Now I realize that I am the real villain.

I learnt that she died when I read the newspaper. The headline was "esteemed author found murdered in her London home. Text said that 26 year old author Christine Dashwood was last seen with her lover, esteemed brain surgeon aged 41 years old named Alexander Oakley. Oakley's car was seen falling off a cliff and his blood stained clothes were found washed up on the shore. Detective assume he committed suicide because he was devastated by his partners murder.