V: Death comes to us all (mature)

Jacob Brunswick:

It always starts with letters with no address or stamps written in newspaper cuttings. It then becomes into phone calls with static on the other end. Then there are dead birds and bloodstains on the front door. I have realized that I am punished for my crimes. I was one of the biggest Heroin dealers in the country. There have been many blood stained shoot outs because of me. I have got my henchmen to kill my rivals. I now live one of the most desirable streets in America and own a mega-yacht and 7 other properties. I am trying to keep positive and just tell myself that someone is making a joke. But deep down I know that this is a lie.

I call my close friend Alexander Oakley, he is the type of person to hand out sandwiches and give millions to important causes which is true. One notable cause is that he gives support to the families of people murdered by serial Killer jack the smiler. When I mentioned this his cat-like jade eyes began filling with tears and he muttered in a choked voice that his love of his life Christine was murdered by jack and were feeling the same pain that he was feeling.

I was going to confess my sins to Alexander because he was the only one I trusted in this case.

At around 6:30 Alexander arrived walking through the grand doorway. He was dressed in a white linen suit and patent black shoes on his long pale fingers he wore dainty silk gloves. Under one arm he held a grubby package. Even with the scars Alexander was a handsome man, they seemed to make him more mysterious and he had mesmerizing jade eyes and full luscious lips. But he just brushed away all the affection. I guess that after loosing someone that you love most you can't replace it. I never experienced that.

As I began confessing my sins his thoughtful and smiling face began to slowly darken and he slowly began scribbling something in red ink. His face became dark and filled with malice. He sharply got up and began pulling something out of the package. I got roughly shoved to my polished marble floor, my arm bent backwards with a sickening crack and with a wail I realized my bone had punctured through my skin and was protruding through my flesh. A searing pain washed over my body as fresh blood began staining my clothes. I froze in uttermost fear and was unable to defend myself against what would happen next. Death comes to us all and it is my turn now. I began screaming in uttermost agony as I felt a razor edged knife cut through my flesh like butter. I began fighting to keep my eyes open and I saw a look of uttermost malice in my friends face and then even that began to fade away...

Jack the smiler:

I began to turned my heel and dropped a note which had the words "he was not smiling but now he will never stop". I knew the crimes that he committed years before that but didn't take any notice to that. But I found out that he lived in LA and it didn't take long for Jacob to trust me. Partly the persona I take is partly true because I knew Christine would do what I do.

After I kill someone I feel a rush of adrenaline and all guilt is erased. It each kill is like another peace of wood that will keep the spark of endless fury never dying out.

The only thing I need to do next is send money to his family in a couple of weeks. Christine would do that.