Chapter 7: So Far Away

"Have you been well?" Eri blinks her eyes as she try to comprehend the person in the front of their main gate five days after her suspension. It's the person who left her 2 years ago, the person who went to military instead of pursuing the career his parents gave him. The person who went to military instead of marrying her and binding their company with Eri's parents.

"Seokjin." Eri says as she hold her tears. Jin was her bestfriend and he refused to marry her because she didn't want to and he doesn't want to push her to do something she will regret in the future.

"Ares Athena Rouge." Seokjin says with a slight smile on his face. "Has life been good to you?"

Eri cannot hold it anymore, she started tearing up as she pulled him inside their gate and the flowers in his hands hit the ground. She pulls him close and cages him in a hug while she's in her tallest tip toes.

"You bastard. How could you leave me that long?" She asks with a sob. Seokjin pats her back as the two of them hug.

"Did you have a hard time, Eri-ah? It's alright. I'm here now." Seokjin assures. "From now on, you're going to have someone who will lifet the burden off of you whenever you need it."

"I've... I've lead a very hard life, Seokjin-ah. I've been waiting for you to come back. Thank you for coming back to me in a good shape."

While the two of them catch up in Eri and Eros's front gate, someone is looking by the window, straightly towards the two bestfriends.

"And who the hell is that?" Eros asks. Walking towards his huge window to see even more.

"Don't curse when my child is in the room, Eros." Yeren says with a sneer. She's in Eros's room to make Seven sleep. Unfortunately for Eros, the little boy only wants to sleep in his bed more than any rooms in this house so whenever Yeren is over with Seven, they stay in this room as well.

"Yeren, do you know this person?" Eros asks. Not minding Yeren's remark seconds ago. "I don't think I've seen him before. Eri never even mentioned that he is close with a male before."

Yeren lets Seven sleep in Eros's bed and joins his twin brother to also peak in his window.

"Uh huh, no. I've never seen or heard him before." Yeren says. "Oh God, Eros. He is handsome. What if he's Eri's lover before you and he came to get her away from you since all you do is make her cry and stress her out in a daily basis? I would have loved that drama." Yeren grins and even almost jumps with excitement. Eros eyes her twin sister as he roll his eyes at her and stare at her in disappointment.

"Are you really my twin sister? You don't sound like you are. Should we take a DNA test?" He asks and Yeren sighs as she keep on looking at Eri and Jin as they hug each other.

"Regrettably, yes. I am your twin sister."

"Will it really kill you if you go on the same team as me for once? You barely even know that boy and it seems like you'll support him for Eri even more than you HAVE supported me in the past." Eros complains.

"You're a jerk. You deserve it." Yeren rolls her eyes. "She never really do revenge. Even if you bring women into this home, even if you annoy her everyday and even if you keep on insisting to live in this home even if you could have already left because you could easily have bought something BIGGER and BETTER than this. You deserve to be tormented by me atleast." Yeren says simply. "I love you, but I love her too and I hate people who are unfair."

"How am I unfair? She's the one who left me!" Eros says frustratedly. "Have you ever thought how devastated I was? Haven't you ever thought that maybe as much as she was heartbroken, if she even has a heart, I was heartbroken, too? huh?"