Midnight

Lorenzo's pov

Beep beep

The sound of my alarm rings and sleep is nowhere near me it has become my habit I dont sleep much and I also hate sleepy people they waste soo much time just on only sleeping.

Even since that incident I cant sleep they haunt me and as always i wake up at midnight and cant sleep. Today is Adam's enagagement I have to go there.

Adam and I are best friends since our high school I didn't like to talk much but he is a chatter box always need to say something.

It was 7 am and I decided to do my daily things now.

Author's pov

As usual he skipped breakfast and directly went to his company as he stepped inside the silence fell in the room everyone was lowering their gazes in fear but some new chicks were licking their lips while eye raping him.

He went to his cabin and settled inside a knock echoed in the large office that covered with grey and dark blue walls with some paintings.

"Come in" His deep voice allow the person who was outside to enter.

The sounds of heels ticked,a blond hair woman who was in her mid 30's entered all hygienic,she weared a black pencil skirt and above that a white shirt which was neatly tugged inside the skirt, her hair was settled in a ponytail as she walked towards His table.

"Good morning sir" she greeted nicely earning a low 'hmm' from him.

"Sir today you have a very busy schedule first you have a dinner meeting with Mr. Fernandez and--" he cuts her in middle by his deep voice.

"Cancle all the meeting of today I need to be some where else this evening" he commanded without even looking at her.

"But sir they came from Spain so--" again she was cutted of by his voice that has a warning.

"Do as I say kate" he commanded his secretary and she slowly lowered her head and nodded and mumbled a small yes and went from there.

The day passed in blur.At 7pm

Lorenzo exited his company and went straight to his mansion as usual he did his routine and started to get ready for his best friend's engagement. He wore his Armani suit looking devilishly handsome

The shirt clings to his chest and biceps and the coat covered that

The shirt clings to his chest and biceps and the coat covered that. The watch hugged his wrist perfectly covering his scars. He set his wet hair as he take shower when he come to the mansion.

The watch indicates that the time is 7:56pm and after spraying his cologne at himself he exited to go the event ready to week every women's knees

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Lorenzo doesn't know that this event was going to change his life.

Please,
Vote comment and share

Follow my Instagram account
@Simmydelusions__.07