Chapter 17

Anthony's POV

I run to my room, making my way into the shower. I still felt stimulated, like it wasn't supposed to end this fast. I don't know I'm still so pissed about that.

After I finish composing myself, I peak through my room door to see what's happening.

Wait why am I peaking. This is MY house.

This morning I picked up Juliette's friends call and she was surprised that I picked up, she asked if she could come over and I obviously said no. But she just like her friend, is so stubborn. Manipulating actually, I knew what she was doing but I wasn't bothered dealing with it so I said yes. I think she was trying to reverse psychology on me, she said that if I don't let her come and Juliette finds out she's gonna be mad and she's gonna hate me and even though she still hates me she's gonna miss that annoying ex of hers. It's not that I care. But I do. She's MY wife. So I allowed her to come but now I regret it so much.

I walk outside my room and make my way to Juliette's room where the girls were.

"Wait so you and Ozen are together?" Juliette asked as her friend shuffled through Juliette's wardrobe.

"Bitch this dress costs like $10,000, how are you not loving this, and hellna I ain't with him" her friend replies changing her tone to suit every word.

I walk inside the room, buttoning up the last button that I forgot to button after I got out of the shower.

"Do you girls want any food" I start, as they both turn to me. I really don't acre about her friend but I wanna be here and know everything they say, all the shit Juliette's gonna talk about me. I probably missed all of it when I went in the shower.

Juliette's friend is about to reply but I cut her off. "Hey I don't think we formally met, I'm Anthony, Juliette's husband" I began saying look towards her friend.

"Hey I'm Raheela, and I know who you are man" She says. There was something about her energy that pissed me off. Like she seemed so. Happy. I don't know, I don't even know her. but her tone was so optimistic, like dude chill.

She looked like she was from central Asia or south Asia. I couldn't tell.

She look like this, and wore this.

Her name was definitely ethnic. Anyways I am definitely gonna have my men do a check on her in case she's a bad influence on my wife.

Her fashion style was even more odd. Anyways I don't really give a shit about her. 

"Nice meeting you" I say after she introduces herself. 

I keep my eyes glued at Julliete as I take a seat on the sofa. 

"Are you gonna let my girl go to Uni" Raheela yaps.

"Yh he's letting me start in 2 days" Juliette quickly answers in joy.

"Unfortunately" I whisper, clearly was intending on them to hear.

"Really, come on Anthony" Juliette says.

"No, I'm just gonna miss you" I say flirting with her. 

"Awww how sweet man" rah starts, "But can you let me and Juliette space we got a lot to talk about. Also can I have your bodyguards number" she continues. 

"Vagas? Dude no. You can't goodness" I say, why the hell she want my guys number? it's literally the first time she's seen him.

"I'm joking." She says rolling her eyes and going to Juliette.

"Yh Anthony can you let us hang a bit please" Juliette says, it kinda felt like a slap in the face. wow they don't want me here. anyways I didn't even wanna be here. 

"Okay whatever" I say as I walk out the door. I make my way to Vagas. "Keep an eye on them both, especially the friend, okay" I order him.

"Yes, don't worry sir, I also have the report on her. Angas sent it from the cyber department" He says. 

"Really, tell me. who is she? how close are my wife and her and does she have any other objections with being her friend" I ask.

"Sir, her full name is Raheela Hassan, Her family moved to America before she was even born, she lives with her mother and brother. Her father left her mother when she was 17."

"So she's poor?" I ask.

"Not really, her mum is pretty stable. Hey are a bit lower middle class, but not poor. Her and Juliette do not do the same course in Uni, Raheela does Psychology" 

"Mmmm, so they probably don't meet often?"

"Well they sort off do, cause they still go to the same Uni. they went to the same high school from the age of 12-16, but Juliette moved to a senior collage for the final 2 years. But they were close as ever"

"Okay...is that it?"

"Well actually we do have a problem, we were doing a background check on her and we found Juliette's ex, and did a little checking on him. He does law as well, so if Juliette begins University again, then they will differently be running into each other."

I take in all the information and nod. "Good job, I'm gonna go do something, you keep an eye of them" and I leave.

because, I need to pay a visit to this famous Aaron.