˗ˏˋ01'ˎ˗

The tale begins with a gob smacking appearance of Andrea who had set foot on Riviera's Technology College. She went straight away there after her plane landed, figuring that it would be a wonderful surprise for her identical twin sister. Andrea misses Arielle for only god knows how long. After their parents got a divorce, they thought it was the end for their embodiment sisterhood but thankfully George, their father, let them see each other every few months which now sadly had led to six months. Nonetheless, their influential connection still grew stronger anytime they meet and bond.

Andrea was excited and thrilled to finally see her long distant sister after the rapid delays. Nevertheless, we can't say the same for Arielle. She considered that it would be best if people do not know that Andrea, the prominent supermodel is actually her twin sister. She visualized the moment when Andrea's fans swarmed into her well-kept personal life just to be her friends so that they can befriend Andrea too and it was deadly horrific. She wanted people to like her as her, not Andrea. That is why she would be utterly freaked out if she forgot to wear her thick rimmed glasses and a baggy hoodie just to hide her actual identity. In addition, she changed her last name to her mother's previous surname. Hence, the secret still impossible to be revealed.

<>

"Arielle Gomez please go to the admin room now. Your sister is waiting," the speaker announced.

Arielle widened her pair of eyes at the mention of her sister. As far as she know, she only had one and it was no any other than Andrea. She froze on her seat with eyes still huge. If she was drew as a cartoon, her body will be drawn iced blue with her eyes flew away from their suited sockets. After receiving a 'go' from her lecturer, she carefully stood up and rushed to the door, avoiding her classmates' curious stares. Her passage to the waiting room was filled with mini steps and glides of her shoes. She was a nervous wreck. Imagination of their identical faces were took into pictures and then sent globally made her mind went crazy. She silently prayed that she can delete the directions to admin from her memory.

With her current memory, no chance. Arielle never knew her eidetic memory would bring her to her downfall someday.

After a good five long minutes Arielle soon positioned herself at the front door of the waiting room. Hesitantly, she opened the door after knocking it three times with long pauses each time. She peeked through the door and examined the whole room then her eyes landed on a stunning ginger who wore dark sun glasses. She was taken aback at her sister outfit for a quiet moment. 'Who wore sunglasses during the day in a curtained room plus, since when she wear clothes that is politely and not revealing?' she thought mutely in her own nosy mind. After closing the door tightly, she steps forward with a sheepish smile printed on her face then wave slowly. "Hye," she greeted but turns out as a squeak. She can tell Andrea was narrowing her eyes on her under the glasses rested on her nose bridge via her crossing arms.

Her straight lips slowly curled upwards. Soon Andrea lengthens her arms then widened it, ready to for a long awaited hug. Without suspicions, Arielle melt onto her sister's loving embrace. A wild wave of curiosity haunted Arielle's mind like what is it with the sudden return but she paid no intentions to say it out loud. At last Andrea broke the hug by gently pushing Arielle forward, giving a suitable distance for them to chat.

"I need your favors and it's urgent!" She cried out with her hands squeezing both sides of Aerial's shoulders.

Arielle rolled her eyes then said, "I knew something is off with this meeting."

Andrea ignored her retorts by sliding her glasses away from her eyes which revealed a swollen purple-bruised right eye. As a result, Arielle's mouth gaped in surprise. She wanted to ask what on earth had happened to her but Andrea beat her to it.

"I got a fight when I was sickly drunk on some after party," she slowly said, eyes fixed on her blue heels. Arielle caged both of their hands together as a gesture of support. Andrea carefully looked up so their eye levels. A tear rolled down her cheek.

"I'm not gonna talk much about it but can you please help me?" she begged, her red puffy eyes filled with hope. Arielle was the only girl she can depend on. Additionally, she is her twin sister and is super generous. Arielle bobbed her head twice while hooking a few strains of Andrea's hair behind her ear.

"You know about the upcoming set-up date with the prince, right?" Andrea questioned which resulted to a nodding Arielle. She remembered when her sister called her at 2 a.m. just to tell the very good news. George finally managed to play cupid between Andrea and the infamous prince of Riviera. "Well I can't go to the palace with a face like I'm such a gangster right?" she continued with more of a cute tone. Arielle can detect the storms that will exit her sister's mouth so she unknowingly leaned backwards, dubious. 

"I want you to act as me for the time being."

There, she finally said it. Arielle expected that this moment will come after the free experiences watching fictional movies when they were kids. Once again Arielle frizzed on her spot while biting nervously the inside of her lips.

"You know I don't have enough cour-"she started but was cut short by her sister.

"Please, just for this one time. You know how big deal this date for me." Andrea continued her begging session but with an extra puppy-like eyes. Andrea knew for sure Arielle can't say no that.

With a long dreadful sigh, she finally answered, "Sure."

Andrea then hugged the guts out of her. Arielle would do anything for her twin and the same goes to Andrea, which is what, make them inseparable.