˗ˏˋ 03'ˎ˗

The first week flies like wind. Andrea and Prince Tony(which she just acknowledge not so long before) rarely made conversation but as replacements they glared whenever they met gazes, frowned when they was instructed to sit together, grumbled when they have to attend galas, voluntarily stepped on each other's foot when sharing a dance and complained to any other vocation that requires teamwork. Queen Eliza in no doubt wasn't happy with the outcome. In fact, they did set-up this date to search for the future princess so she commanded her most trusted employee to plan a dinner for them secretly. Monday night, Arielle and Prince Tony were instructed to go to do an important outing which is the dinner but they both still remain oblivious. Once they had sat on a fancy restaurant alone when they had realized what they got themselves into. Not to waste a good meal they both just admitted their defeat and ordered their meal to the waiter who was currently flirting to Prince Tony. Arielle found that amusing then burst into laughter but soon covered her mouth before people claimed her as crazy. Prince Tony blushingly looked away from Arielle to hide his embarrassment.

"Don't get any high hopes." Prince Tony rudely warned when they were waiting for their chosen meal to arrive. Arielle don't know why but every time he begins a conversation it must be a warning or a forced greeting.

Arielle ignored him as usual then instead said, "This place is bloody fancy, I bet their meal must be an ant-sized." Resulting to a snickering Prince Tony. At that, Arielle smiled at her achievement then grinned creepily at the person in front of her, admiring him like he is a golden trophy. Hence, furrowed eyebrows from Prince Tony.

Soon to be revealed the meal was actually small. Prince Thony's stomach grumbled in hunger seeing a horrified scene placed on his spacious plate, which lead to a smirking Arielle. "Want to skip dinner and find something we can actually devour on?" She asked full with mischievousness stamped on her face. For the second time since they had met, the prince agreed with her.

They secretly get into the kitchen and make their way out while laughing their heads off. Realizing a slow pace Prince Tony was walking, she grabbed his hand, pulled it then sprinted to the nearest Mc Donald's. Prince Thony was clueless about the eating place. Well who could we blame; he had never been to any fast food restaurants before. They sat directly to each other at the very end of the room so locals can't recognise them. They did wear matching black caps and masks that they bought at a nearby store. "You want a burger?" Arielle asked him.

"Sure, there is a first to everything," he replied shrugging. Arielle wanted to make a comment about it but rubbed it off; afraid that it will ruin the moment. After ordering half of the content of the menu, Arielle was finally satisfied.

"You might love this burger at first bite." Arielle said wriggling her eyebrows. Prince Thony just chuckled at her kid-like attitude. Arielle smiled at how much she made him smile in one day.

Soon to be late, their food arrived safely on their table. Prince Tony tried his best not to drool then covered it by eating the burger straight away. His eyes was fixed on the burger for a minute in amazement before continue eating it. Arielle can't hold the grin she was holding back. They had filled they usually awkward moments with eating burgers, munching fries, drinking colas and remarks of the heaven-taste food. Never in Thony's life that he felt whole before. Who knew just a cheesy burger can cut the thick string of hatred between them.