˗ˏˋ 05'ˎ˗

Days were getting closer to the end of July and Arielle still kept his disguise in check, unfortunately. Arielle felt abnormally awful to both Andrea and Tony. Well mostly to Andrea because she can't back away from her strongly developing feelings on Tony's. She knew how cheerful her sister is when she told her that her all-glory prince had confessed his true feelings on her, on Andrea. She hated it when people like her because of other people, which mostly is Andrea. People will approach her when they thought she is Andrea that is why she always finds a way to find her true self, her identity that none can compare to her sister. On the contrary, the most crucial is, she is lying to the guy she was falling for. What can she do? Tell him her true identity and crush her sister's heart? Or keep on lying to him and Andrea will feel over the moon with the prince she had love since long ago. Of course she will choose her sister over everything because she is her only sister, it was destined that way.

Every day they hang out together, she felt guilty so she made the decision for the last three days she'll switch places with Andrea back because she can't suffer any longer anytime she saw Tony lovingly beamed at her...at Andrea. So on the horribly gloomy day for her, she excused herself from the palace and went to Andrea's hotel room. Without even glancing Tony at the morning or even say her final goodbyes. The real Andrea was reluctant to do so but just agreed on her choice because her eye did look good enough to be seen to people, she got not a hint to stay any longer at the hotel. With a last pat on Ariel's shoulder they said their farewells and promised to see each other sooner. Hot tears flooded Ariel's cheeks as soon as she arrived at her apartment. Perks of living alone, she cried the whole day without worrying being seen by people. It is very staggering to live behind people's shadow. Well she had been used to that feeling since birth so it can't be that frightful right?

After the following day, Arielle Gomez went back to her normal life. Her arrival in RTC stupefied the students. Her friends gave her unlimited hugs, missing their angel in distress. They asked where and why she had been missing. Arielle rubbed of all the questions and asked how they have been instead to avoid any clarifications and like always it did go as a success. Her friends, Josh and Emma, knew when things go wrong so they just ignored Aerial's moody self and tried to cheer her up. Arielle just faked a smile to make her friends less worried. Emma and Josh didn't buy it but brushed it off so things didn't get awkward between them. They know sometimes silence is just the right healing.

A week had passed and she still hadn't heard any news about Andrea. Her days all went well beside the dejected-look patched on her face whenever she reflected all the memories she had spent with Tony, and it is very often. Never that she knew a guy can crushed her hard this critical. Sometimes she regretted not doing things she wanted before but the past is past so it is best no to remind it again forevermore. She currently staying at the college's dorm with Emma so she'll feel less lonely but like it will make any difference.