˗ˏˋ 02'ˎ˗

"No, I will not and never will let that bloody scissors cut my hair!" Arielle roared, enough for the whole room to listen.

"Hey, people would think you're a con artist if I have long hair after having a haircut," Andrea stated matter of fact-ly. "You're the smartest one between us; you must think that it is realistic."

"Academically," She mutters, "and as far as I know, cutting hair has nothing to do with academics." She made a comeback but smoothly ignored by Andrea who gave her a grim look.

Defeated. Arielle gave a green-light for the hair stylist to continue her now frightful job. If you can't guess already, the sisters were in a hair salon which is owned by Andrea's closest friend. Bit by bit Arielle can see that her hair is getting shorter and thinner. The only think she cared about herself is her hair. Hence the intense debate earlier. In next to no time, they both look creepily the same. Like you were seeing yourself on a mirror. Despite the fact that their clothes aren't. Yet.

Thereafter, they went to one of George's five star hotels which Andrea is currently staying at. There, Andrea educated Arielle how to live as a role model and soon to be princess. For instance: how to walk properly, eat delicately, lift a teacup, speak in a lady-like tone, dance formally, wear a suitable clothes for every occasion, and any other things that common princess do but first and foremost how to act-be Andrea. She was bubbly, sensitive, in standards and extraordinarily girly. Things that Arielle most lack of. But then again, anyone who knows her knew that she absorb and gain knowledge in a flash. Whatever the idea or issue it is. She'll wing it and memorized each detail.

These mischief-makers got two days left before Arielle or Andrea-to-be will be fetch by the guards to begin her risky adventure fill with tall tale at Riviera's Palace. On the enduring days, they used it up mostly in doing preparations that Arielle commit to memory by heart. The last day, they agreed to spent it as their sisters-day out. They've been missing each other like monkeys haven't eaten bananas for years!

<>

The utmost awaited day had at last come, and every seconds of it bring chills to Ariel's spines. Andrea of course did her best to settle down her partner in crime. Arielle wore a knee-length blue dress for the day, and Arielle quote 'So whenever you look at it you'll feel calm like the ocean similar to your eyes'. After being fetched by a grand limo, she now stood at the front of the palace's entrance. Ariel's mouth gaped in admiration. The doors are made of real shining gold decorated with fascinating curly borders made of silvers. Before long, the queen exited the door and welcomed Arielle herself. She invited her in and now sitting in the reading room filled with ancient and moderns books that Arielle saw as real-life heaven. They sat directly to each other with a table separating them. They sustained their conversation in a very customary way as possible for the reason that Arielle afraid to push a wrong button and prevent from risking her secret to scramble from her mouth. An hour passed and she still hasn't seen the prince. Just when she wanted to ask permission to leave from the queen, a tall figure pushed the door ajar. The figure is no any other than the prince himself. He steps forward in the room that directly shone by the sun, helping him looking like a real Greek god. Arielle gulped at the sight she was currently seeing and averted her eyes to the queen in a flash. Her face visibly resembled a tomato.

"Finally, you're here!" The queen exclaimed in excitement. "Now you can show Andrea to her room for this whole month that I sure will be miraculous." She continued and clapped her palms engulfed in gloves together. The declaration of 'whole month' made Arielle stiffened.

"Pardon me your majesty, but can you please explain more briefly about your last statement." Arielle asked in puzzlement while trying her best not to stutter.

"Oh, don't you remember darling, George extended your stay here after the end of this July which if I'm not miscalculate is...a month." Queen Eliza put in plain words. Now that is how to make a bombshell.

Subsequently, the prince extended his well-defined arm for Arielle's hand to hook on. "This will be a long month," Arielle mumbled before placing her hand on the prince's arm.

"It sure is," the prince replied absentmindedly with a husky voice. After a few turns and there, Arielle soon arrived in front of her room. "Thanks." She expressed her gratitude.

"You won't be saying that after 30 days." The prince arrogantly warned then turned his heels to go along and bumped Arielle's left shoulder forcefully. It left a baffled Arielle who was dumbstruck by the supercilious prince who she just labelled as a jerk. 'How come Andrea was amazed by this horrible creature?' Arielle thought silently in her head. He sure got the looks but boy, he sure doesn't know the term of chivalry's. "Well, maybe chilvary is already dead," Arielle muttered. But then again Arielle still clueless about this 'full of himself' prince's name. How great!

Without wasting any seconds, she dialled her sister number. After Andrea picked up her phone, a troop of hot flames escaped from Ariel's mouth. Who would not be mad? She has to suffer a month straight with people she barely knew. Andrea should tell her in advance so she could have a mental breakdown beforehand rather than after. She was horribly disappointed in her sister. Nevertheless, she still gave her sister a chance to explain herself that will save Andrea from a murder that Arielle will commit. On the phone, Andrea explained that she just know and suspected it from one of their dad's brilliant surprise. Arielle reflected back from her passed experiences and thought that this was the most dreadful surprise she ever had. She sighed heavily then forgave her sister who was creeping out at how much trouble she had caused to her sister.