2

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

After everyone introduced themselves to me, we all sat down around the fire. Minji offered me food and drink a couple of times, but I always refused.

Everyone told me how they met each other and how this small friendgroup was created. They go to the same school and everyone became friends with each other at a weird 2 day camp.

They created and found this place. They also told funny stories like how they once tried to build a wooden house here, but they never succeeded. An unknown name was mentioned during the stories a lot.

Jungwon has a very good sense of humor and he's very polite. Jake's very protective over Hanni. He constantly holds her hand and can hardly take his eyes off her. Hyein was quiet at first, but she slowly managed to let herself go and now I can't stop laughing at her. Everytime she gets into a topic and gets excited, she suddenly raises her voice which is very funny. And then there's Minji, who's very attentive, she doesn't talk as much as the others, but when she speaks everyone laughs.

Except Hanni.

She often smiles and laughs with the others, but it something's bothering her. She often looks at Minji as if she had committed a murder. I don't understand why anymore, because Minji isn't annoying at all. She didn't do anything that bothered me so far and it isn't hard to annoy me.

You can see that Minji is affected by the way Hanni talks to her. She keeps glancing at her and sometimes she goes really quite.

Jake started telling the others something when I suddenly got thirsty. Looking at Hanni, I saw that all her focus was on her boyfriend, so I looked at the girl next to me and nudged her carefully.

"I think I should drink something," I said smiling to Minji.

"Great, come on," she said mirroring my smile, then stood up. "This way."

We went to the tent behind us, which had a wooden table full of drinks and alcohol.

"Do you want alcohol?"

"No, just water."

"Alright."

Minji opened the water and began to fill my cup.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked quietly.

"Of course."

"Why are you here if you know Hanni doesn't like you?"

Minji froze for a moment. She tried to hide the fact that the question was unexpected, but she failed.

"Oh, that sounded mean. I didn't ask out of spite, it's just that I can see you felt bad after how she treated you," I explained in a panic.

I tend to speak without thinking and accidentally hurt other people's feelings. There's nothing intentional about it, the last thing I want to do is to offend someone.

Minji huffed a little.

"Believe me, I wouldn't come if I could, but Danielle insists. She says she has a 'feeling' that soon there will be peace between us again," she said, laughing sadly. "She's been saying this for half a year and nothing has changed. But Dani is important to me, she's like my little sister, so I always come."

That name again. I don't know who this girl is, but her name was mentioned about six times in all the stories they've told me so far.

"Who's that?"

"Dani?"

"Yes."

"She is like the center of the group," Minji said. "She holds everyone together. The girl's like a living vitamin D. When the mood is bad, just hearing her voice is enough to cheer everyone up. She's always happy and- wait."