Prologue 1/3: The Fall of Cainhurst

Legend:

"Talking"

'Thoughts/Telepathic'

"Demonic Speaking"

(Author Note)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me... what does it mean to be truly evil? To be a murderer? To collect hidden blood from the bodies of the guilty? All to appease a greater force of evil, a Queen of Blood. This is what the Cainhurst Knights did. They killed the Hunters of Yharnam, the Knights of Lordran, the Tarnished of the Lands Between, and anyone they could find they would kill all to appease their Queen. And now... the day has come.

The Queen's Child will be here soon. The Knights have given blood dregs to their Queen, and they manifested into a single child. A child made of blood, of pain, of fire, of legends. An heir to the throne of the Vilebloods.

Queen Annalise screamed in pain as she felt her child emerge, as three Vileblood Doctors helped her deliver the baby, as they grabbed him and held out Annalise's baby boy to her. The Queen smiled and brought her arms out to hold him, her precious child, and she smiled looking down at him. She smiled as her child opened his purple eyes towards her, and he smiled at her bringing his arms up towards her. Queen Annalise smiled down at her son.

 Queen Annalise smiled down at her son

Queen Annalise of the Vilebloods

"Oh... my beautiful baby boy~" Annalise cooed, cupping her child's face and holding him close, "You are perfect... everything I could have asked for"

The fellow Vilebloods looked to their Queen with delight in their eyes and some looked at the son, all of them glad to see him, and willing to dedicate their lives to his protection and to the future of Castle Cainhurst.

Queen Annalise smiled and then stopped, she rubbed her thumb along his neck and felt... warmth, and something inclining into his skin, like a burn mark. Queen Annalise's eyes widened with worry, as she turned around her child and looked at his neck and saw a burning orange circle, that she knew all too well. The Dark Sign, is a curse upon humanity, a curse that Annalise did not want for her child.

Queen Annalise was furious as blood pumped towards her wrists as she glared towards the three doctors.

"Why... does my son have a Dark Sign?" Queen Annalise asked furiously,

The Doctors were scared, they knew the power of the Cainhurst Queen, her blood magic was more powerful than most forms of magic as it allowed her to use it however she wished and was able to ignite it with flames. They had even witnessed this firsthand when a foolish Executioner had challenged her only to be sucked dry of his blood and burnt with her flames.

Annalise stood up grasping her baby as blood began to break free from her wrists and formed a long string of it before she thrust it towards the three Doctors stopping inches from their faces.