part 1

Nancyluverss:

.

.

.

Nancyluverss: I had a fun time in the university of lowa, but I think it's my time to go and try something new

Nancyluverss: I had a fun time in the university of lowa, but I think it's my time to go and try something new. I will miss my fellows. Lowa volleyball is still the other part of me. But I will be joining my 2 best friends and an amazing team. Here we go huskies!!!
Liked by: PaigeB, Chris_str, Antonialuvu, UConnhuskies, etc
Comments

Antonialuvu: can't believe that ur joining ur OWN best friend (me) in volleyball!!!!!
Reply/
Nancyluverss: I can't believe it too!! Don't forget chrisssss!!

UConnhuskies: Welcome Nancy! We are ready for your professional support in volleyball for the upcoming seasons!

PAIGE

Ugh I'm glad practice ended, it felt so long on bro. I was going to the lockers to get changed until I heard Nika, KK, Azzi, and ice in a group with one of their phone talking loud, LOUD. "What ya doin over here" I say, waking up to them. "A new girl is joining the volleyball team, she's Chris and Antonia best friend as we see right low" nika said looking down at her phone, "she's low key a cutie tho" kk says, lifting her head to me, "look P" kk said, pointing the phone at my face, i raise my eyebrows. "She's fine, I guess" I said, Azzi knew that I was lying, "she's probably straight yk" Azzi said, looking at me with a smirk.
KK jumped on ice and said "give me a piggy backkkkkk" ice just ran around the court. "Well imma change and go to the coffee shop, wanna join?" I said looking at Nika and Azzi, Nika is my other me and Azzi is my best friend.

The coffee shop

As we walked in, I instantly noticed a brown hair girl hanging out with a curly hair girl and a guy, the brownie looked familiar but it was okay. I was about to move down on her butt but I escaped the thoughts.

"PAIGE"
I heard nika say, "what? Is it our turn to order?"
I talked back.
"Nope, but you were checking out someone like her" Azzi said, side eyeing the brownie, "shut up bro" I said, pushing her out the way, well it was a hard push because Azzi fell, Nika let out the loudest laugh, I had to push her lightly. I notice that the three in front looked at Azzi then me. "My bad" I said clearly embarrassed, I give Azzi a hand and she takes it. Since the line was long, the two expected the brownie looked at me, Nika, and Azzi. "Nancy! These are people from sports!" Chris said, making Nancy turn around, and I tell you bro she looked into my eyes MAKING EYE CONTACT, I do my rizz hands. "Oh my! I'm nika! I seen your instagram post! Welcome to the huskies!" Nika said to Nancy, "I'm Azzi, and that's Paige" she pointed at me "we are all basketball players, and we clearly have so much love for our volleyball team!!!!!" Azzi said, bowing as a joke.

"Well I'm glad to meet you guy's!" Nancy said, she was leaning on Antonia shoulder, "we were going to the beach, do you guys want to come and hang???" Antonia said, she was looking at Azzi, even smiled at her. We all nod our head and walk closer to them.

As we walked to the beach, Nancy was singing a sza song, soooo I decided to create a bond with her.
I walk towards her, leaving Azzi and Nika confused, they even dragged Chris and Antonia towards them. "LIFES BETTER ON SATURN" we both sang, she looked at me and smiled.

Time skip
At the dorms

"There's going to be a frat party tomorrow" Azzi said while grabbing her granola bar, since tomorrow is Friday, it's going to be perfect. "Imma get fucked up there then" i said, Azzi laughed out loud. Azzi is my roommate too. Our bond is strong fr. "Well I'm going to bed, goodnight P" Azzi said, walking to her room, I nod and I walk to mine.

Closing my eyes but I remember something. I grab my phone and look up Nancy and I found her right away.

.

.

.

.

PAIGEB FOLLOWED YOU