Part 2

PaigeB:

PaigeB: Fortnite is basically a second sport no capppp🙏Liked by Nikamuhl_, Nancyluverss, and 10,560 othersCOMMENTS

Liked by Nikamuhl_, Nancyluverss, and 10,560 others
COMMENTS

nikamuhl_: you look like a grandma with those glasses 😂
Reply/
PaigeB: that's very mean tbh

User69: cutie pieeeeee❤️❤️❤️

User34: and we call her straight?
Reply/
User1: she's straighter than a circle

UConnhuskies: nice glasses big girl
Liked by creator

NANCY

I woke up feeling like shit. I got up from bed and went to the bathroom, I was washing my face and doing my skin care routine before doing my hair. I also need to keep on note about the party Antonia told me about. I also don't have class today because I'm new and "should get to know around" but that's really bull shit, something weird or weird to people is that I actually like learning.

I knew I wasn't going to do anything but I still needed an outfit to look cute yk? I need the girls to defend me.
"NANCY!!" Antonia yelled, "you don't need to scream, oh my" I said back, rubbing my forehead. "I'm leaving, bye Pookie!" She said, walking out the door and locking it.
After 30 minutes, 30 MINUTES. I found the best outfit to wear. It was so good that I had to post it on my story!

NANCY POSTED ON HER STORY

Liked by Antonialuvu, Chris_str, 60 others 2 hours later

2 hours later

Let me fill you in, I been bored and bored then bored, I have NOTHING to do. I thought about practicing volleyball since on Monday it's going to be my first ever practice, I hope my teammates are nice and can be counted as a second family for me :)

I lately been watching TikTok's, I keep seeing videos about Nara smith, let me tell you this, her voice is so calming and can we talk about her amazing food? I wish that she could be my mom. I like cooking and baking, it's my comfort. Whenever I want to slap someone for being annoying but instead I'm punching the dough, luck.
OH! I forgot something! Why are the women in the basketball team look so masc, especially that one, I think her name is Peyton? Nope it was Paige! I
Think she might be gay yk? But it's fine to me.

As I was in my thoughts I heard a knock, a groan a bit. I get up from my COMFY stop and open the damn door. There it showed my best friend! Chris. He was holding a white box

"Hey Nay, i wanted to give you this" he said handing me a box, he looked nervous. "Aww, thank you riss" I said, walking towards the kitchen island, putting the box down. "Come in!" I slightly yelled. He came in and closed the door behind him. "Do they look good? I picked them up from the bake" he told me, putting his hands on the island. I open the box and see brownies, they looked delicious! "Chill down big girl" Chris told me, slightly having a big smile. I took one and ate it, "amazing! Thank you ris!!" I said, food in my mouth. He was coming closer to me, I grabbed a brownie and I grabbed his chin, "open wide" I told him and he laughed, I was feeding him brownies. I felt hand's around my waist, our tension was crazy. I was looking into his eyes, he did the same thing. As we leaned in..... we closed the gap. I wrapped my arms around his neck while I kiss him.

He picked me up and placed me on the island, still kissing me. It was turning into a make out session. As we were kissing, I didn't hear the door open so Antonia, Nika, and Paige walked on us kissing. I instantly moved as I see the three frozen. "Uhmm, I'll just leave you know?" Chris said nervously, scratching his neck as he left.

I was still frozen. "Nancy. Why?" I heard Antonia say, Paige was looking down. "He kissed me! Sorry Antonia! But I really like him" I talked back. "But we all made a promise to not do shit like that!" She yelled, I widened my eyes when she said a cuss, I barely heard her say it, meaning she is mad at me.
"You are a fucking selfish bitch!" She yelled, Nika grabbed her shoulders and brought her to Antonia room.

I looked at Paige, she already was looking at me. I tried so bad to not just break down into tears. "Are you okay?" She said, her accent was hot but anyways! "I'm fine, leave me alone" I told her, leaving to go to my room, leaving her all alone.

Now the party.