Big girl

.

Nancyluverss: life🦋

Nancyluverss: life🦋

Comments are disabled on this post

Nancy.

As I got out of class, I walked to my dorm to get ready to hang with Paige.

As I was changing, Antonia came in and jumped on my bed. "What do you want?" I slide my skirt on, grabbing a top with a zip up hoodie . "Just wanted to talk about..." she said but I interrupted her with "me and Chris?" I finished her sentence. She nodded while on put on my top.
"I understand you love each other Nancy. But we all promised." She started to say. I was about to say something but..
"I'm not finished. Chris is a great guy, amazing person but what if you guys don't work out? Our trio, the fun trips, everything. We will fall apart and i don't want it. I understand you love him but think of this friendship." She said, she didn't take a breath. I widened my eyes."I-I" I couldn't say a word. "It's never too late, he'll understand" she winked at me. You know what I will listen to her. I known Nancy longer than Chris, I trust her.

I nodded and told her "I'll talk to him, I promise the friendship won't be ruined" when I finished I heard a knock. Antonia raised her eyebrows, "that's Paige! See you" I told.

"Love you. Mean it!" I yelled.

"Hate you. Kidding!" She replied back.

I opened the door with a smile on Paige's face.
"Hi! I wonder if you maybe want to show me how to play tennis" she looked down, probably shy.

"Oh my! I been wanting to show someone!" I'm so excited. She lifted up her head as I ran to my room.

She followed and saw Antonia on my bed, "hey" Antonia said to Paige, and Paige waved at her.

"Guess what Antonia" I said, getting something under my bed.
"What bbg" she says, Paige giggled. "I'm showing Paige how to play tennis something you won't try" I said, grabbing my two rackets and balls. I get lift my head and get off my knees. I pass Paige a racket.

"Let's go Paige" I told her and we walked out my dorm.

Antonia.

As when Nancy was on her knees, looking under her bed, miss Paige here was staring down at Nancy ass.